• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Baltimore Ravens @ Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Jaam just posted an article in offensive systems thread that kubiak wants to return to coaching as OC again

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
like what do we have to lose? we dont have any pass rush anyway so it cant hurt to try the rookie especially given how well he has done earlier in the season

or why not bowser more on 3rd downs too?
Yeah, I want to see both of them get playing time on defense.

I'm so pissed. Flacco is not a damn NFL qb anymore and Marty needs to be shot. Why the fuck are we running the ball with 4 minutes left (now 3). This team has given up on themselves and they expect us fans to support this BULLSHIT
What really worries me is that Biscotti already voiced his support and we know Harbs is just going to double down on his belief that this team can do great things.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Harbaugh yelling to run up and get a snap while the offense has no sense of urgency. Harbs is officially losing the locker room.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Get him a contract!

As long as there won't be any ill effects on his health.
He'll be in the booth a decent amount I think as an OC so that will be fine. Only thing I'd be worried about is us going back to the Zone. Maybe we can keep Roman and combine their run game genius or something

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
What really worries me is that Biscotti already voiced his support and we know Harbs is just going to double down on his belief that this team can do great things.
I'm tired of these best friends controlling the teams. Imagine if we took the points like we should have, we'd have 2 time outs and would only need 7 to tie it

Status
Not open for further replies.