• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 Discussion (Other Teams)

Pats

Veteran
problem is the vikings have already taken a few chances on qbs - they traded up to get teddy, they gave up a 1st rounder to grab sam bradford from the eagles...
Well the latter was just a stupid idea from the get go, the former was good but he got injured badly.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah, I, looking forward to having Woodhead back next week. Pretty sure we will have some of these plays, even with Marty at the helm.

I highly doubt it. Marty is not the sharpest pencil in the pack.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
and yet if he hadnt got injured after their week 1 game id probably say they were favourites in the nfc - the rest of the team is that good and bradford legitimately might have played his best game of his whole career week 1 this year
Well it’s taken him long enough. Agree that was a very good game, sad since he was offensive rookie of the year in 2010. Then again, so was rg3.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I wonder if they're done with Gase.
Bring on Gase. Some guys just have to fail the first time around, like Bill Belichick. Of course he was very close to turning the Browns into a powerhouse and then they moved....

Gase may very well be better at managing offense than an entire team. I’d like to see what he would do in designing an offense. I think he and Roman could work very well together.

I hope this game goes to show that you can always turn it around on one side of the ball. Cam Newton came into this game with a TD-INT of 10:11. Carolina had 550 Yards in this game and I know Miami has issues on defense but that's a franchise record for Carolina and Cam looked on point today.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Looks like Burfict did more than make contact with an official.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/11/nfl-bengals-vontaze-burfict-titans-ejection-dirty-play

Say what you will about the ejection (though the golden rule is that you just don't touch an official), but it seems kinda like charging Al Capone with tax evasion.
I thought the ejection was total BS. Official puts his arm on Burficht and Burficht pushes it away. Alonso can stay in the game after the hit he levied on Joe, but Burficht gets ejected for that? The NFL has its priorities mixed up.

But yeah, dude is one dirty player.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I hope this game goes to show that you can always turn it around on one side of the ball. Cam Newton came into this game with a TD-INT of 10:11. Carolina had 550 Yards in this game and I know Miami has issues on defense but that's a franchise record for Carolina and Cam looked on point today.
While I agree that it takes one game to turn it around, I see nothing from our offense that will convince me otherwise.

gfgdgdffghshx
While I agree that it takes one game to turn it around, I see nothing from our offense that will convince me otherwise.
I don't blame you for thinking that and I certainly agree with you, but it's just never too late in general, but I've lost faith in this offense honestly.