• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The MLB Offseason Thread

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm just happy we signed someone, was scared Castro was going to have to be our #3 by default

This is an understatement lol. I do believe Castro has good potential tho...................as the 5th starter.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yeah I don't mind Castro either, but when he is the #3, that means there are 2 guys lower than him starting every 5 days *shudders*
got up this morning and the first thing I see is this (MLB) Middle Linebacker thread, although I didn't remember anyone named Castro, I trusted you. Then I had a cup of coffee and realized!!!!!

Pats

Veteran
yankees and astros will duke it out again, if the yankees new manager is decent they would be faves for the world series imo.

O

OriolesMagicPlease

I have always wondered if Angelos has restricted Duquette’s power since the he flirted with Toronto. Since that time it seems the franchise has no direction. It seems we are floundering in mediocrity.

Yes, this is exactly it. They lost direction after that. I just don't think his heart is in it and it shows. He needs to hit the road.

O

OriolesMagicPlease

I'm glad Tillman is back, especially with the incentives in his contract, that is the way to go.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I only caught the 9th inning but Stewart, Mountcastle, Sisco and Hays sure make it lok like we got a nice future as far as bats are concerned but dammit we gotta do something about this pitching.

O

OriolesMagicPlease

So Jake Arietta to the Phillies for three years. Hmmm, does this mean the Nats are going to have some competition eventually?