• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 NFL Draft Gameday Draft Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Wow niners.

let me be the first to say, I’m not shocked, I thought trey Lance was QB2 til I discovered Wilson

Simba

Staff Member
I kind of wish that they did go Mac though. Not sure where Mac goes now. Would have been more chaos up front had Lance still been available.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wow niners.

let me be the first to say, I’m not shocked, I thought trey Lance was QB2 til I discovered Wilson

I still think Fields will likely be the second best QB when this draft is over but Lance/Lawrence will look best as rookies (SF is too loaded to not look great).

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I still think Fields will likely be the second best QB when this draft is over but Lance/Lawrence will look best as rookies (SF is too loaded to not look great).

Yeah now the question becomes, do they sit him a year and try to win with Jimmy G this season or do they trade Jimmy and start Trey week one?

Simba

Staff Member
I hate these damn probing questions reporters and media always ask. Joe Montana, Steve Young... just fuck off lol. He's not going to give you the answer you want.