• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 NFL Draft Gameday Draft Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Really? He's the one everyone said needs more time to develop so it always made sense that Trey would be the pick as they can continue to win with Jimmy.

that was the bullshit some analysts used just because he was a small-school guy who didnt play a ton (because his season was only 1 game long)

dude ran a pro-style offence, calling plays, setting protections pre-snap etc.

NDSU ask their QBs to do a ton of proper NFL quarterbacking - more than lots of the major programs

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I think they take chase here. Deep T class and burrow is clamoring for chase and not a tackle. Get him chase and get the tackle later.

or don’t, and fucking blow this pick and go back to bungling.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
So I am kinda hoping the Bengals take Chase only because when your QB just came back from injury and your line is suspect what you need is a WR......

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I think they take chase here. Deep T class and burrow is clamoring for chase and not a tackle. Get him chase and get the tackle later.

or don’t, and fucking blow this pick and go back to bungling.

i think it's chase - they've got jonah williams at LT - they could do better but they're more in need of a RT and there's gonna be tons of RT prospects available later in round 1 and probably at their pick in round 2