• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 NFL Draft Gameday Draft Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Poor Trevor.... having to waste his early years in Jacksonville but at least he doesn't have to worry about taxes.

Poor guy having to deal with beaches and comfy weather 12 months a year. I will never pity someone who gets to be rich in Florida.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
So now the big question: can KS really be so good as a playcaller but so inept at picking QBs that he really thinks Mac Jones is going to be any good?

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Can somebody taste Trevor Lawrence's dick? The analysts on NFL.com were sucking so hard on it, it seeped out from the TV folks. I am grossed out. Yet, my son Lamar Jackson who is so much better than all these kids put together is vilified day in and day out.

Simba

Staff Member
i thought he was gonna have them announce the pick. But just sitting there feels awkward lol. Is someone supposed to go sanitize the seat after every pick lmao

And just the whole sit here and let people stare at your for 7-10 minutes and not enjoy time with the people you came with thing