• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 NFL Draft Gameday Draft Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yeah I get that Sewell was the top player at OL but I never understood why the Bengals needed to pick him in round 1 when they could also snag a Tackle and OL help on Day 2. I'm not going to like it because the Bengals are filling two holes but damn man, it's like people forgot about the depth in this class. I think we can land a good OL tonight or tomorrow and be really excited about it. I'm just hoping Humphrey or Dickerson falls into the third round just like Tyler Biazdaz did last year.

i think for them it made some sense because they can grab a RT with their first pick in the 2nd round - they could have taken Sewell and moved Jonah Williams but Williams hasn't been awful so far

They're not desperate for a LT but they probably are desperate for a RT - tons of RT candidates in the 2nd round

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Um..... If you all need me I'm going to be doing some... science research. Now all jokes aside, that's a really stupid and inappropriate question to ask any player.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Um..... If you all need me I'm going to be doing some... science research. Now all jokes aside, that's a really stupid and inappropriate question to ask any player.

Dude i was watching the presser with Bateman and the questions are just flat stupid. A 10 year old can ask better questions than these mornons. Some lady asked Bateman if his cousin "Sean Green" gave him any advice.....he doesnt have a cousin named sean green lmao

rossihunter2

Staff Member
A bit of a wait to come...

My top 10 BPAs right now (with their ranking on my board in brackets):
  • Teven Jenkins (15)
  • Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah (19)
  • Elijah Moore (21)
  • Landon Dickerson (22)
  • Creed Humphrey (23)
  • Azeez Ojulari (24)
  • Asante Samuel Jr (26)
  • Richie Grant (27)
  • Christian Barmore (28)
  • Trevon Moehrig (29)

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wink did mention about Oweh's tape being fun to watch and said "its not just his indiana tape its all his games" I really think his indiana tape is his potential, that tape was phenomenal to watch and his most dominant. I

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I really want to sign Crowder if the Jets cut him