• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 NFL Draft Gameday Draft Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I forgot how rough it is to wait a round without a Ravens pick. I'm starting to get a little bored.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I forgot how rough it is to wait a round without a Ravens pick. I'm starting to get a little bored.
Honestly I’m not even bothered, feels like some really good players are gonna fall, biggest concern for me is whether or not we take the guys that are really falling

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Honestly I’m not even bothered, feels like some really good players are gonna fall, biggest concern for me is whether or not we take the guys that are really falling

as soon as i saw the funky picks start coming in yesterday i felt confident about getting studs at 27 and 31 - with the picks going the way they're going i think someone we like will be available at 94 (not sure about 104) - just might not be OL

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
60 picks is just a long time to keep me entertained