• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 General Draft Thoughts

LSURavenFan

Veteran
I like the thought, I just don’t know what qb would go that high besides Willis. I’m on the Willis to Detroit train, I don’t see Pickett, ridder, or corral going in the top 15 that’s for damn sure.
I think Pickett has a chance to go in the top 15. Someone will be desperate enough that they'll overlook the hand size. Some think he's the most NFL ready in this class, a team like Carolina needs that

JAAM

Hall of Famer

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
depends what it is - i hope, for his sake, that this isn't a tear that will require surgery because if it is then he's probably not going to play in year 1 and that makes it unlikely he gets drafted round 1 (or early round 2) - i hope he had draft insurance because he might have just lost millions of dollars
exactly my thoughts. Lloyds of London is the best.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

Football doc wrote this:

The severity of the injury is unclear, but the 21-year-old had to be helped off the field.

Speculation of an ACL injury doesn't fit because Ojabo was spotted in a boot on crutches with a wrap going up almost to his knee. The hope is he didn't suffer a severe injury, but the wrap and boot are consistent with a severe high ankle sprain/fracture or an Achilles tear.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
man I hope the stingley thing actually happens. There’s so much talk about it but I’d just be shocked as all fuck if he actually fell to 14, like I know a lot of us didn’t expect Bateman to fall to where he did, but this one seems much less likely than any faller we’ve ever taken.

I would be so fucking happy to see the bengals with all their weapons just get shut down by us when we field 3 all pro corners and a potential all pro FS who is a legit pass defending FS.

Derek stingley 1
Arnold ebiketie 2

D1City55

Pro Bowler
man I hope the stingley thing actually happens. There’s so much talk about it but I’d just be shocked as all fuck if he actually fell to 14, like I know a lot of us didn’t expect Bateman to fall to where he did, but this one seems much less likely than any faller we’ve ever taken.

I would be so fucking happy to see the bengals with all their weapons just get shut down by us when we field 3 all pro corners and a potential all pro FS who is a legit pass defending FS.

Derek stingley 1
Arnold ebiketie 2
Yeah man especially with Cleveland getting DeShaun Watson a strong secondary is a requirement. If he falls there then we absolutely better pull the trigger, hell when should heavily think about jumping a spot or two if it doesn't cost us a 2nd. I want this guy badly.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
I have become disheartened with the picture beginning to show at 14. Perhaps I am too obsessed with the idea of drafting edge.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor

Derek stingley 1
Arnold ebiketie 2
That's a dope 1/2. I'm on with that. Don't know how I feel about Stingley falling to 14 but if someone like him or Jermaine is there at 10 or so and you're willing to cough up a 3(?), why not move?

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
That's a dope 1/2. I'm on with that. Don't know how I feel about Stingley falling to 14 but if someone like him or Jermaine is there at 10 or so and you're willing to cough up a 3(?), why not move?

Jets got the 10th overall pick. Joe Douglas owe us 1 favor. Time to pay up.