• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Discussion (Other Teams)

Pats

Veteran
i know the pats defence has been pretty good since week 5 but are you not worried that the defence could be the sieve it was for the first 4 weeks of the year again?
It wont be that bad again because belechick wont allow it but yeah it can be bad again. We've been without hightower for a long time which hurts and no ninkovich this year because he retired. It shouldnt be much of an issue until superbowl though.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If the Dolphins manage to win this, they would move to 6-7 and be right there in the playoff hunt. I know we have the tiebreaker over them so that's not a concern if it came down to the 6th seed but since we have the tiebreaker, if we both finish with the same record or they get with us, that moves us to the 5th seed and against whoever wins the AFC West.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Dolphins hold a slim 3 point lead over the Pats at halftime. Would love to see the Dolphins win if for the fact we won't have to deal with the love fest for both the Pats and Steelers from the media.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
The Dolphins hold a slim 3 point lead over the Pats at halftime. Would love to see the Dolphins win if for the fact we won't have to deal with the love fest for both the Pats and Steelers from the media.
I'm afraid we won't be able to avoid that, no matter the result of this one.

See above but, outside of Suggs, we majorly struggle with pass rush.
Thin at ILB, too. TE. Safety, considering Weddle will only get slower due to too much ice cream.
Your defense looked like the 2000 Ravens when you played us. We couldn't move the ball past the 50 yard line.

I tell you guys what I actually like the city of Pittsburgh. I had lots of fun there watching the Pirates play in 2014. I went on a baseball trip to Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati and Detroit. Detroit was the ugliest city out of those four by far but had a blast. In 2015 we did it again as we went to Cincinnati, St Louis and Kansas City.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
That interception leads to another Dolphins TD! Dolphins up 20-10, so something tells me this sets up another great Brady comeback that the media is probably hoping happens at this point.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
If the Dolphins manage to win this, they would move to 6-7 and be right there in the playoff hunt. I know we have the tiebreaker over them so that's not a concern if it came down to the 6th seed but since we have the tiebreaker, if we both finish with the same record or they get with us, that moves us to the 5th seed and against whoever wins the AFC West.

only if the titans drop games does this work otherwise we remain the 6th seed no matter what happens - only way we get that 5th seed is by having a better record than the titans