• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Week 14 Edition

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Due to my work function, I'm not sure I'll have a recap article this week, but I'll think of something to make it up to you all. Maybe you all can give me something you want discussed and I can try to write something up.

Most disappointing thing about this loss was the Bills actually took the final playoff spot over the Ravens

only as it stands - if we beat the bengals and colts we own the 2 way tiebreaker with every team except the chiefs at 9-7 and at 10-6 we own all the meaningful tiebreakers i think except the head to heads vs the jags and titans

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Due to my work function, I'm not sure I'll have a recap article this week, but I'll think of something to make it up to you all. Maybe you all can give me something you want discussed and I can try to write something up.

Most disappointing thing about this loss was the Bills actually took the final playoff spot over the Ravens

Game was bs. Colts got hosed.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
when a runner actually broke through the LoS it was hilarious watching the safeties chase the runners - they were high stepping because there was 8 inches of snow...
Or when a receiver caught a fade in the EZ and refs were looking at each other like "is he in? I don't know bro how could I tell? But you were the one right next to them! Jesus Barry I'm 60 I can't see shit in here!"

redrum52

Hall of Famer
When we play the Colts and calls go against the Colts in favor of the Ravens will you think the Colts got "hosed"?

Yes. Called the same bs calls that went against the Steelers in the game threaad. Just want a fair game.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
only as it stands - if we beat the bengals and colts we own the 2 way tiebreaker with every team except the chiefs at 9-7 and at 10-6 we own all the meaningful tiebreakers i think except the head to heads vs the jags and titans
Is that so? Good. I was rather disheartened when I saw that the Ravens had fallen out of the playoffs after such a strong game.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
yeah if we win the next 3 it would take some real funkiness in the rest of the AFC for us to not get in - and if we go 9-7 the odds are still pretty ok depending on who we end up tied with
Well, after the game, the odds were like 82%, so I was confused to not see the Ravens in.