• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

First Up: @ Raiders

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I love Gus but MP hurts so fucking much

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is the year to truly find out if RBs actually matter and if they can be replaced that easily.
i honestly think the Peters injury is worse for that reason

the dbs were supposed to be the strongest group by far, and now we're one injury away from it being one of the weakest (besides rb obv)

JAAM

Hall of Famer
People wanted to see us pass more - we're going to have to now...
I’m fine with this, especially when Bateman comes back. Fuck it. Show off Lamar’s arm so he can shut people the fuck up

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
What a kick in the balls after an already shitty day, goddamn

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
What a kick in the balls after an already shitty day, goddamn
same here...

i honestly think the Peters injury is worse for that reason

the dbs were supposed to be the strongest group by far, and now we're one injury away from it being one of the weakest (besides rb obv)
I love MP, but we still got some other guys. Our secondary might be weakend, but the way i see it is we have 2 rbs on our roster who we signed 3 days ago and nobody else.

Simba

Staff Member
I see all of the "Harbaugh runs practice too hard" and the "fire the S&C coach" tweets but shit happens. We've been bitten badly but can't control it. Just a string of really bad luck.

jboy19

Pro Bowler
I see all of the "Harbaugh runs practice too hard" and the "fire the S&C coach" tweets but shit happens. We've been bitten badly but can't control it. Just a string of really bad luck.

Anger is one of the 5 stages of grief isn't it?

Edit: 5 not 7

rossihunter2

Staff Member

but also they werent even in pads today, they were doing (at least in MP's case) a normal breaking drill, and they were non-contact injuries

literally freak incidents

the harbs stuff and even the saunders stuff is stupid and deranged - as are all the people talking about the practice field as if it isnt one of the most immaculate surfaces and facilities in the NFL