• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

First Up: @ Raiders

i mean at this point you can literally pick anyone...

Murray
Freeman
AP

are all available and suddenly Baltimore's a much more attractive proposition than it was
Freeman looked fully done last year. Hopefully Ty'Son just surprises us all while someone else comes in to learn.

Think McCrary was signed, right?

Simba

Staff Member
i mean at this point you can literally pick anyone...

Murray
Freeman
AP

are all available and suddenly Baltimore's a much more attractive proposition than it was

But wait until after week 1 at this point because we could be cycling through a few guys. Add Levine to the 53. Bell and Ellis are the callups. Then add Bell or another RB to the 53 on Tuesday.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
But wait until after week 1 at this point because we could be cycling through a few guys. Add Levine to the 53. Bell and Ellis are the callups. Then add Bell or another RB to the 53 on Tuesday.

oh absolutely no point adding anyone before Monday because they likely wont be able to play anyway

and just before all this news broke i was about to come here and talk about the possibility of richie incognito not playing and how we might see madubuike breakout...

raiders fans must be looking at this thinking they've been given a huge gift - a team in disarray with it's greatest offensive weapon potentially somewhat neutered

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
The (perhaps stupid) silver lining on a fucking terrible day...
1. RB is arguably the least valuable position in the NFL.
2. If there was one position group we could overcome a significant injury to, its Corner, given the seemingly strong depth we have.

There are much worse injuries, but these sting really bad.

Simba

Staff Member
2. If there was one position group we could overcome a significant injury to, its Corner, given the seemingly strong depth we have.

I tried to tell myself this in my head but it’s still all stressy depressy over here

jboy19

Pro Bowler

Looks at Tavon Young's knee...

softly-dont-43190895.png

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I think we need to trade a mid round pick for Ronald Jones, who is still on a rookie deal.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Yea I think we need to make a trade for a decent running back tbh. even if its a one year rental I think its worth it. we will fall apart without a run game and I dont think its worth it to leave that up to Levon bell

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I know more likely than not with them being non contacts it is an acl but maybe we have a prayer than its a sprain or something recoverable for either of the guys?

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
^^ denial is the stage im in obviously
Not having Marcus peters will significantly hurt this team. I am so, so sad right now

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I know more likely than not with them being non contacts it is an acl but maybe we have a prayer than its a sprain or something recoverable for either of the guys?

Think it’s already been reported that Gus is done for the year. Could be wrong

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m not onboard with
I dont see the Bucs trading Ronald Jones but I bet Seattle would send Penny over.

Not interested in giving up a mid round pick at all. It’s not like we just lost Lamar and it’s not like we won’t have both JK and Gus back next year.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I’m not onboard with

Not interested in giving up a mid round pick at all. It’s not like we just lost Lamar and it’s not like we won’t have both JK and Gus back next year.
I dont want penny. Id be happy with Philip Lindsley or Hines though.