• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Broncos

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’m hoping to see as much as i can in my life, but for now, kids lol
yes, it does make it more difficult. My wife and I have dogs. They are our kids. Although I do also have adopted children. Rashod Bateman, Justin Tucker and Kenny Stabler. I still refuse to believe that Stabler isn't alive anymore.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
yes, it does make it more difficult. My wife and I have dogs. They are our kids. Although I do also have adopted children. Rashod Bateman, Justin Tucker and Kenny Stabler. I still refuse to believe that Stabler isn't alive anymore.

Stabler is alive in our memories and in our hearts

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Because a lot of our run game right now is based on Lamar keying an edge defender and then going the opposite direction, and von Miller is a different animal on the edge than Chris Jones who is a 3tech playing out of position.

von Miller is a scary defender in this game.

i imagine the whole pass pro game plan is going to be built around taking him out of the game - one of Roman's greatest strengths since taking over as OC has been to nullify the elite game-changing DL on the other team

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Stabler is alive in our memories and in our hearts
Thank you. That one hit me hard. He's my favorite player of all time and a child hood sports hero of mine. Those name games he was involved win were absolutely incredible. Sea of hands, Ghost to the post, the Holy Roller, Immaculate Reception, etc.... The immaculate reception doesn't happen if he hadn't just run for a long TD.

BTW, no way was the immaculate reception a catch as it bounced off an offensive player, imo. Back then the rules were if the ball bounced off another offensive player and caught by another one it was ruled as an incomplete pass.

Last edited:

Corvus Purpura

Practice Squad
beach person or not, you have to get to Alaska someday. I've been a couple times. Denali is absolutely and the animals you see are incredible.

I worked there seasonally a couple of years in the early 90s. Backpacking in the Park every weekend; campfires on glaciers, close encounters with Grizzlies, Wolves, Dall Sheep, Caribou, Moose, etc. No darkness from mid-May thru late July, then the northern lights starting by mid-August. My housing was next to the Nenana River with a view of Mt. Healy. One offseason, I traveled throughout the US. The other off season, I spent several months in Kauaii, Australia and New Zealand. Magical times. I went back to Denali a couple of years ago. Now the area is built up. Employee housing is miles away and looks like a prison. Seems I've become one of those, "back in my day" mean old people lol

Corvus Purpura

Practice Squad
And on topic, good opportunity for Tucker to break his field goal record. Just hope it's not needed at the end of the game again.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I worked there seasonally a couple of years in the early 90s. Backpacking in the Park every weekend; campfires on glaciers, close encounters with Grizzlies, Wolves, Dall Sheep, Caribou, Moose, etc. No darkness from mid-May thru late July, then the northern lights starting by mid-August. My housing was next to the Nenana River with a view of Mt. Healy. One offseason, I traveled throughout the US. The other off season, I spent several months in Kauaii, Australia and New Zealand. Magical times. I went back to Denali a couple of years ago. Now the area is built up. Employee housing is miles away and looks like a prison. Seems I've become one of those, "back in my day" mean old people lol
first time we went was just a cruise was on our Honeymoon (yes we still saw plenty of sites!). The 2nd time was a week inland and a week cruise, on our 10th anniversary. It really is a fabulous place to visit and can be very warm in the summer.

Last edited:

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Future Raven talking about his future teammate.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
The obvious argument against Denver is that they're 3-0 against basically the three worst teams in football, who are a combined 0-9 to start the year. If Denver only wins 3-4 games the rest of the year, it wouldn't surprise me.

Yes but at the end of the day, the Ravens are a miracle strip and a record-long FG from being 0-3. That would make me hesitant to bet on them. I think they will win but I would not feel good betting on it.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yes but at the end of the day, the Ravens are a miracle strip and a record-long FG from being 0-3. That would make me hesitant to bet on them. I think they will win but I would not feel good betting on it.
of course they are also a bad fumble away from being 3-0.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not me. The records they have against other opponents doesn't really have much to do with how I feel about betting an individual game. Its more about matchups to me.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Thank you. I hadn’t heard anything like this either. I felt like I got kicked in the nuts for a second there.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bell not being protected for the first time since signing onto the PS.. you know what that means.