• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Passing Game, The Running Game and another OL Injury

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Denver sold out for the run and Lamar burned their ass . With Bateman coming back soon too , I don’t believe teams will be do win playing like this .Hollywood, Bateman and Watkins with Proche and Duvernay is a stout group imo
I want proche to get a little more action before bateman comes back.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Also want to say that Keith Williams and Tee Martin have been massively impactful so far

you can see it in the way that Duvernay releases vs Surtain on that slant
you can see it in the way Hollywood runs some of his routes
you can see it generally just how we attack in the passing game

guys are coming open all over the field and it feels like every time lamar has time in the pocket, there's a big play coming

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Also want to say that Keith Williams and Tee Martin have been massively impactful so far

you can see it in the way that Duvernay releases vs Surtain on that slant
you can see it in the way Hollywood runs some of his routes
you can see it generally just how we attack in the passing game

guys are coming open all over the field and it feels like every time lamar has time in the pocket, there's a big play coming
I was just saying that when I was watching, that quick pivot to Sammy and the quick out to Andrews, both to convert third and short, that wasn’t happening last year

JO_75

Hall of Famer
When you tweet too prematurely....

Anthony Averett & Lamar:

star-wars-anakin.gif

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I was just saying that when I was watching, that quick pivot to Sammy and the quick out to Andrews, both to convert third and short, that wasn’t happening last year

i think it's easiest to see the progression with proche and duvernay - especially duvernay and the way they've been able to activate his strengths to make him successful in what he can do - he's a linear athlete but Dubb has worked with him on being sudden and physical at the LoS to get off the line and be able to win leverage early and make use of his straight-line speed on linear routes like slants etc.

you can see the work that he does with guys at the breakpoint in all of their route-running but proche's become really good in that aspect of his game at the top of his route

and hollywood's deep route was gorgeous - the way he managed to get the safety to bite on the corner route and then run the post despite still being 5-10 yards off him was awesome... literally got the safety fully-turned around and timed the break in his blind spot

Same to you... thank you for beating the Steelers even though at this point I don't think they will be a factor this season anymore. So just beat Cleveland and Cincy for us.
Cincy worries me. We play them down there. That will be tough. What’s your thoughts? Who do you guys have next week?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Ravens, Bengals, Browns are all tied at 3-1, yet the Bengals have the tiebreaker because they beat the Steelers while us and Cleveland don't play divisional opponents until Weeks 7 & 8.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Solid team win in all three phase. Not surprised by the final score . Denver has always been highly overrated. Just keep
Stacking wins boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk