• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Colts

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
The best combo. We are going to crush the colts on National tv rocking these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idk if it’s my favorite but it’s one of them for sure.

I wish we could take the black leotard pants, put a fat purple stripe with gold trim, and then turn our black jerseys into something closer to the qb practice jerseys, with a little bit of gold trim, and make that our color rush. Shit would be so dope

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just me I guess, but I think the black on purple looks like shiz. Like they got dressed without turning the light on.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tank

Hall of Famer
White on black is best, screw anyone that thinks differently.

I like the all purple color rush too.

Been trying to imagine our helmets flat black, same logo. What do you guys think?

Tank

Hall of Famer
upload_2021-10-8_13-31-44.jpeg

that is a uniform

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
My prediction: offense has a slow first half but does enough to take a 2 possession lead by halftime, defense looks great. Second half, offense catches fire but the defense INEXPLICABLY makes a ankleless Carson wentz look like a fucking world beater with the assistance of Jonathan Taylor and it becomes a shootout the whole second half but the colts never bring the game within less than 7 points, in typical ravens fashion.

38-30 with the ravens salting away the final 4 minutes keeping the game out of our defenses hands.
I hope colts dont score on us.i can see like 24-17 or 27-17.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Black on black with black visors are the hardest fits I’ve ever seen and I’m not being bias

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
White on black is best, screw anyone that thinks differently.

I like the all purple color rush too.

Been trying to imagine our helmets flat black, same logo. What do you guys think?
I think this weekend is a perfect time for you to go to the PIT OF MISERY. DILLY DILLY!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
All whites look like the Good Humor man. lol And it reminds me of the Colts, not a fan.
It doesn’t remind me of the colts or the good humor man lol, that’s a perspective thing for you I guess. I just think it’s a super clean and very well coordinated look, the number trim and pants trim are perfectly coordinated and frankly it’s the only well coordinated ravens uni outside of the all black and color rush

Tank

Hall of Famer
It doesn’t remind me of the colts or the good humor man lol, that’s a perspective thing for you I guess. I just think it’s a super clean and very well coordinated look, the number trim and pants trim are perfectly coordinated and frankly it’s the only well coordinated ravens uni outside of the all black and color rush
Got it. and yes, perspective I think.
And as they say, opinions are just like a holes, everybody has one. lol

Last edited: