• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Capitals

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
The way the Caps are looking right now, I am excited! 7-1 road record in the playoffs. I thought the Caps played well in game one, but they looked even better tonight. The Caps fans should be loud at home on Tuesday, because they have to be very happy.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I wonder if they will still have Backstrom inactive. I am good if they do, as I don’t want him coming back too early and having a setback.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
We need to win game 4. No part of me thought we would sweep and I’m glad that won’t happen. You don’t want to wait a full week and cook off if that’s always bad. I think we still take it in around 6. We only needed one home game so hopefully Thursday is ours

Nightman

Practice Squad
If you want to make big bucks tonight then drive for Uber or Lyft near Capital One Arena around 10:30 or 11, the Goverment of Qutar pulled out of funding for an extra hour or Metro. Last game it was Exelon parent company of Pepco and BG&Ewho paid the 100k. I always like to brag that when an O's game goes late, the Metro Subway and Light Rail stay open to take fans too, and the MTA pays for it.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
These damn power plays are the difference maker in this series. They can score at will and we can’t. If we can stay out of the box, maybe we can win this game.