• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Lamar, The Defense and The Comeback

You can’t have a middle linebacker like Queen play like he has and expect to win. They will just constantly pick on him in the passing game and he always seems out of position.

We have a big problem here folks . I don’t think we can go to the Super Bowl with inside linebacker play like this . It’s embarrassing .

There was a play where instead of making the tackle he ran into Houston

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The defence completely capitulated but must be said that Tavon had his best game of the season by a mile, humphrey was completely lockdown apart from that final drive where pascal got away with a push-off

and of course Oweh is a legit superstar - just seen some of the stats:

you can tell he's properly looking like a vet already with the way he was timing up some of the snaps - he's got 3 more games at home where the offence is gonna be on a silent count and i think we're gonna see him continue to jump the snap (he went early once)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
everyone of the corners on this team owes lamar a nice dinner lol

humphrey giving the colts those 3 points in the first half
averett getting roasted
tavon with the dumb penalty that nearly gave the colts the game at the buzzer
outside of the dumb penalty he was having a good game, looks to be getting back to his usual self.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
All I'm going to post....

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Simba

Staff Member
Still some things to work on but damn I love Brandon Stephens still. Probably not his strongest game of the year but you can still see the IQ and change of direction show up every game, which is really impressive for a young guy who is switching positions yet again.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
The colts left Baltimore in the 80s long before my time... looks like they decided to pack up and leave again tonight during the 4th - to our pleasure this time.