• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Home and Away Opponents Set for 2018 Season

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sorry Deebo but we really weren't.

Also depending on what Denver does the Ravens are favorites in all 8 home games but sadly probably only 3 road games though KC does not impress me.

There are teams on that schedule the Ravens are simply not beating (Carolina, Atlanta, LA) but it's not as bad as it looks.
This is just straight up stupid

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I guess next month we'll know the schedule but in the meantime who wants to guess the schedule?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
It was April 20th, 2017 last year when the NFL announced the 2017 Schedule. So just a few more weeks to find out when we play who except the the fact we are destined to play the Bengals in Week 17 for eternity.

Orioles schedule in September is a good indication of what the early part of the season will look like for us. With the kickoff game scheduled for Thursday Sept 6th, that means Sept 9th/10th will be the first dates to look at. Orioles are away weeks 1 and 3 while home during weeks 2 & 4 of the season. Ed Sheeran has concerts in NFL stadiums DURING the NFL season. The following teams have a conflict with his concert....... Lions(WK 1), Patriots(WK 2), Giants/Jets(WK 3), Titans(WK 5), Chiefs(WK 6), Vikings(WK 7), Cowboys(WK 8) & Falcons(WK 10). Of those teams, we play KC, Atlanta and Tennessee on the road and can not play them in weeks 5, 6 or 10. Forget mock drafts, let's see everyone's mock schedules!!!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Going to guess the first MNF game of the Double Header where we play the Bengals because of what happened in Week 17 or we play the Steelers so the NFL gets one game with a ratings draw.

nah - the schedule makers wont want the steelers to play the ravens or bengals in week 1 - they'll save that juice for later in the year

i imagine steelers ravens primetime around xmas is going to become a tradition now after 2 incredible games in successive years
it could be the bengals again - i mean we know we're ending with the bengals - the only question i guess is whether we get them as a bookend again

JO_75

Hall of Famer
NFL released the preseason schedule for 2018. Ravens have 5 including the HOF Game.

Week 1: vs Rams (May want to not play Flacco this one)
Week 2: @ Indianapolis(Monday Night Football)
Week 3: @ Dolphins
Week 4: vs Redskins

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
NFL released the preseason schedule for 2018. Ravens have 5 including the HOF Game.

Week 1: vs Rams (May want to not play Flacco this one)
Week 2: @ Indianapolis(Monday Night Football)
Week 3: @ Dolphins
Week 4: vs Redskins
Watch our week 2 be our only prime time of the year lol.
I’m guessing we get the standard 3 prime time again, Monday night Thursday night and a Sunday night against the Steelers. I don’t know why by incision is playing either the Bengals Broncos Saints for our others two pts

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Last year from week 8-16 the Steelers Had every game televised with 3 Sunday nights 1 Monday 1 Thursday, and their other two games, vs pats and colts, were games broadcasted across the country

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Watch our week 2 be our only prime time of the year lol.
I’m guessing we get the standard 3 prime time again, Monday night Thursday night and a Sunday night against the Steelers. I don’t know why by incision is playing either the Bengals Broncos Saints for our others two pts
Yeah, the second Steelers'' game will by the now traditional Christmas game, and broadcast nationally.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Yeah, the second Steelers'' game will by the now traditional Christmas game, and broadcast nationally.
That’s exactly how it should be. There’s nothing cooler than playing pitt in the night in the cold. I hate the Steelers but damn that team and their stadium sends vibes while we fill half our seats