• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Steelers

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
this maybe a small board, but all in all we are good with each other and discussions for the most part are just that, discussions. Unfortunately we are so small we don't have enough people to play the Forum Mock or the Draft a Franchise game, which were really good offseason games.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
this maybe a small board, but all in all we are good with each other and discussions for the most part are just that, discussions. Unfortunately we are so small we don't have enough people to play the Forum Mock or the Draft a Franchise game, which were really good offseason games.
How small are we really? We look pretty robust and chatty for a small group right? I'm assuming everybody that posted on the original BR.com website joined up no?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I think it had horse in the username or something like that

also pretty sure Sami and that troll managed to argue with each other so unlikely they were the same person m
Purplehorseman

we were all virgin nerds who couldn’t get laid because we weren’t as swoll as him and taking steroids

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
How small are we really? We look pretty robust and chatty for a small group right? I'm assuming everybody that posted on the original BR.com website joined up no?
not everyone. Some never found us and others signed up and are unfortunately no longer on the boards. No we aren't tiny by any means.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Probably lost some to RSR and Reddit which was picking up steam at the time, but this is the highest proportion of the original BR posters I think. I still miss it, that was my original message board. I’m sure there are more Ravens forums than just here and RSR but I have to imagine they’re smaller

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I only use fb for closed meme groups anymore because newsfeeds consist of content procured from an algorithm. I was seeing the same 20 posts in a row for days on end and barely seeing new shit. Closed meme groups bypass the algorithm

Same,which is only a few for me. I was reading the number of bots on FB has exceeded actual users as well. Meaning most people just argue with fake profiles. Crazy how much time people waste

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
TikTok Boy#2 crying cause he dont get music during practice.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Probably lost some to RSR and Reddit which was picking up steam at the time, but this is the highest proportion of the original BR posters I think. I still miss it, that was my original message board. I’m sure there are more Ravens forums than just here and RSR but I have to imagine they’re smaller
I still can't get over the fact that @momgene, the notorious admin bailed after Lamar was drafted! Totally went 'poof'! laugh out loud!

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Was he Flacco World Order? I remember the poster just not his sentiments
She was a Flacco apologist to the death. Hated any criticism of Flacco or praise for Lamar. She constantly got on people for Flacco slander or Lamar love. She just vanished into thin air!