• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Ugly, The Ugly and The Ugly - Steelers Edition

JAAM

Hall of Famer
@29BmoreBird22 isn't a troll. He hasn't been active much lately, but has been an active member and a very good one in the past, plus a mod. He's also still listed as one. He won't be banned.

oops, think you meant Bear or whatever his name is.
Haha definitely meant the bear idiot

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why did we go away from Latavius Murray and Devonta Freeman? It was working. Did Roman out smart himself again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Why did we go away from Latavius Murray and Devonta Freeman? It was working. Did Roman out smart himself again

because it stopped working and the forcing of the run is what sent our team spiraling. after that 99 yard drive we ran on first down a vast majority and we were facing 2nd and long and then third and long for most of the remaining game.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
he wasnt in the game on that final drive - was hollywood, duvernay, watkins and andrews

I think he meant for the game. Just double checked , he had 1 target. The guy has been nothing but a chain mover for us , wonder what happened.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Yes, who says we don't get the ball first and score a TD?? Why are yall assuming they get the ball first. I know this is all hypothetical and what ifs but I don't hate the call but I don't like it either.
we literally had anthony averett and jimmy smith at corner and nobody else

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think something big has to change, because this offense is broken on a fundamental level. Right now the first thought is a new play caller, because Roman just can not adjust to make the most out of what we do have.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I think something big has to change, because this offense is broken on a fundamental level. Right now the first thought is a new play caller, because Roman just can not adjust to make the most out of what we do have.
unfortunately we cant even say considering the offensive line and run game is nonexistent due to injuries

Argentina Raven

Practice Squad
Gro-Harbs-Wink.gif

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well coach... that's on you to coach him to throw it away. He does this every week, he waits in the pocket all day and just takes sacks for no reason.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Yea it’s time after the season but I wouldn’t be surprised if Harbaugh doesn’t fire him

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
If Marlon is done so am I.I just want it to be next season. Obviously with everyone in the norths schedule we aren't out by any means, but we legitimately dont have a chance at winning anything.

It has kinda been like that for a while but we had the magic to somehow overcome. At a certain point, magic won't be enough. we reached that point today

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Is it ridiculous to put some blame on the conditioning coaches, or have all these injuries just been an anomaly?

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
At this point, I numb to this season. Regardless of what I post in here, I was ALWAYS root for this team to prosper. ALWAYS. I just recognize the toll that all of this shit is taking on the team.
no doubt I never want to see us lose, but the window for 2021 is closed