• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Packers

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’d be surprised if Lamar plays honestly. Just playing the game and making GB prepare for the possibility. But I think they know their reality at this point and they aren’t going to jeopardize long term for one week.
I think you may be right

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well we get Joe & Troy again this week.... was more so hoping for Gus Johnson & Aquib. Guess this is the national game on FOX.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Good luck this week guys. Love y’all so much. This will be a great game down to the wire.

There's my guy IB. Good luck to you my brother. You know, I how hope this one ends right? :D:cool:

PackerNation

Practice Squad
Banned
Should be a good game. Hopefully Lamar can play.

Also hoping Lamar's boy Jaire plays. Getting Jaire back this week would be great. Need to get him back in the flow before the playoffs. Bakhtiari may practice this week as well.
go-pack.gif

D1City55

Pro Bowler
It's a low ankle sprain, if it's a mild sprain then it's entirely possible that Lamar plays. No one knows the severity of the injury atm outside of a few sources. Ramping up activity and trying to do your usual movements are all a part of the rehab process, if he shows no restraints then he will play.

Honestly, this game is a must-win. I know the division is more likely to come down to Pitt or Cincy games but we've completely blown off most of our tiebreakers. All 5 losses are to AFC teams and I think we're 1-3 in the division which is even worse. I think the team should try its very best to stay 1 game ahead of Cincinnati because I don't think they can afford to split with the Bengals. I got my eye on that Bengals-Broncos game, if Denver wins then this game would be huge for us. Also, the Browns are in trouble with a COVID outbreak, if they lose against the Raiders which is very possible then this game just becomes that much bigger.

A win this Sunday would create much-needed separation from the rest of the division and even if it's not an AFC opponent you need these common games to separate yourself. If Lamar is good to go I wouldn't bother trying to save him for next week.

Obviously the game next week will be the biggest game of the season considering it's implications over two tie-breakers, but I would not hold anyone back if I'm Harbaugh this week.

Last edited:

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Should be a good game. Hopefully Lamar can play.

Also hoping Lamar's boy Jaire plays. Getting Jaire back this week would be great. Need to get him back in the flow before the playoffs. Bakhtiari may practice this week as well.
View attachment 2988
Tbh I’m expecting a blowout in your favor, whether Lamar plays or not, and I’m hoping he doesn’t because that didn’t appear to be a 1 week injury

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
this bro. he couldn't put any weight and got carted away. i can't imagine how swollen that ankle is lol
For real, you can talk about “low ankle” all you want, you can’t put weight on it because it’s so swollen that it has no stability, that stability doesn’t come back in a week, high or low.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
It's a low ankle sprain, if it's a mild sprain then it's entirely possible that Lamar plays. No one knows the severity of the injury atm outside of a few sources. Ramping up activity and trying to do your usual movements are all a part of the rehab process, if he shows no restraints then he will play.

Honestly, this game is a must-win. I know the division is more likely to come down to Pitt or Cincy games but we've completely blown off most of our tiebreakers. All 5 losses are to AFC teams and I think we're 1-3 in the division which is even worse. I think the team should try its very best to stay 1 game ahead of Cincinnati because I don't think they can afford to split with the Bengals. I got my eye on that Bengals-Broncos game, if Denver wins then this game would be huge for us. Also, the Browns are in trouble with a COVID outbreak, if they lose against the Raiders which is very possible then this game just becomes that much bigger.

A win this Sunday would create much-needed separation from the rest of the division and even if it's not an AFC opponent you need these common games to separate yourself. If Lamar is good to go I wouldn't bother trying to save him for next week.

Obviously the game next week will be the biggest game of the season considering it's implications over two tie-breakers, but I would not hold anyone back if I'm Harbaugh this week.
it's a lateral ankle sprain and I fully doubt he plays this week as it can be aggravated. Rest him for Cincinnati and the remainder of the season

PackerNation

Practice Squad
Banned
Tbh I’m expecting a blowout in your favor, whether Lamar plays or not, and I’m hoping he doesn’t because that didn’t appear to be a 1 week injury
A defeatist attitude is never a good look. Not sure what the agenda is with that. Odd.

Lamar has a minor low ankle sprain. Nothing to get dramatic over. If no setbacks this week, he will play.

All teams are banged up this time of year. The Packers are dealing with several injuries and players out. Hopeful to get a couple key players back soon.

Will be a good game. Looking forward to it.

OneTeamOneNation

PackerNation!
th (3).jpeg

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
A defeatist attitude is never a good look. Not sure what the agenda is with that. Odd.

Lamar has a minor low ankle sprain. Nothing to get dramatic over. If no setbacks this week, he will play.

All teams are banged up this time of year. The Packers are dealing with several injuries and players out. Hopeful to get a couple key players back soon.

Will be a good game. Looking forward to it.

OneTeamOneNation

PackerNation!
View attachment 2989
It’s not a defeatist attitude and there’s no agenda lol, all teams are banged up but the ravens are third in the league in cap% on IR with 24.38% while the packers sit at 15.5%, and the ravens OL is one of the worst in the league and we have a mobile qb with an ankle sprain, pretty hard to have any optimism, we’ve been waiting for the other shoe to drop all year with the injuries and it’s finally happening, unless the pair of OTs step up significantly and Lamar gets back to top form while injured then the 2021 ravens are circling the drain