• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DL thread

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Davis was just a sophomore this season. Looks like good 5T in the making.
Ya thats why i said wish lol. He doesnt look like the smartest person tho lol...also got shot but idk the whole story or hus background

Side note: Tony Brown sounds like he has some issues....heard him talking after the natty. Is he all there?

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Ya thats why i said wish lol. He doesnt look like the smartest person tho lol...also got shot but idk the whole story or hus background

Side note: Tony Brown sounds like he has some issues....heard him talking after the natty. Is he all there?
Lol, that was nothing, should have heard him after the Sugar Bowl.

There's longer one, too on yt.

He definitely doesn't know how to control his emotions and sounds like there could be something deeper in there.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lol, that was nothing, should have heard him after the Sugar Bowl.

There's longer one, too on yt.

He definitely doesn't know how to control his emotions and sounds like there could be something deeper in there.

Ya i feel like sometimes his brain cant catch up with the words hes trying to say lol. At least hes trying to practice by talking to the media more lol

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

Davis caught a stray, was just close to where it happened.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
But its one game. Is he consistent throughout the year with it. Is he a 5 sack per season kinda guy. I just dont see that kind of production from him
Payne is more potential than production as a pass rusher right now. You know what you're getting in run defense, and you can hope for a lot of good stuff in pass rush.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Payne is more potential than production as a pass rusher right now. You know what you're getting in run defense, and you can hope for a lot of good stuff in pass rush.
Wed basically have 3 nose tackles on the line at the same time. Wont help our edge run defense lol

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Is Wormley really gonna step up? I have a hard time seeing his potential. I thought he was supposed to be NFL ready comming out
He was. Maybe a slight position change took him some time to adapt but I think it's just the coaches sticking to the same guys over and over.
I still have high hopes for Wormley as he's played well when on the field. He's a sound player in both run and pass defense. Strong, good technique, smart. With a little more trust from the new DC and as a year 2 player, he'll have a chance to make a big jump.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
He was. Maybe a slight position change took him some time to adapt but I think it's just the coaches sticking to the same guys over and over.
I still have high hopes for Wormley as he's played well when on the field. He's a sound player in both run and pass defense. Strong, good technique, smart. With a little more trust from the new DC and as a year 2 player, he'll have a chance to make a big jump.
Yeah, I like him. Another victim of Dean Pees scheeming.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
He did well when he was on the field. I’m pretty sure he will step up in yr 2

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is Wormley really gonna step up? I have a hard time seeing his potential. I thought he was supposed to be NFL ready comming out
He played well when he was on the field. Pees is just awful at rotating front 7 guys. He's rather have three linemen take 90% of the snaps.