• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DL thread

Sooky

Pro Bowler
To be honest I felt like ZDS put on some good pressure and probably more consistently than the other outside linebackers not named Terrell Suggs or Matt Judon. Problem is once he got that pressure he couldn't finish or continue to put pressure on the QB and they would scramble out or get rid of the ball. Very frustrating. He needs to work on his angles. I really hope Bowser takes the leap. I think he has all the tools to be a premier OLB. I also think him on the inside next to Mosley if given time to transition could be lethal. His coverage skills are off the charts and I feel like we don't use them enough.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
Will never ever happen
Yeah to be honest I think Fitzpatrick is almost the best things in Hooker and Adams from last draft combined. Hooker is a great FS and Adams is a fantastic SS. I think Fitzpatrick is a guy you can almost line up anywhere and he will succeed. Chances are slim but maybe other teams know by now the Ravens pick those Bama guys and will let him slip to us :p

I doubt it happens just was replying to someone who did see it happen. I think James could potentially fall but that is also kind of a stretch. I do feel like there is more defensive talent (again) than there is offensive talent in this draft. Makes it hard for a team like us to improve on our weakest point (offense).

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Yeah to be honest I think Fitzpatrick is almost the best things in Hooker and Adams from last draft combined. Hooker is a great FS and Adams is a fantastic SS. I think Fitzpatrick is a guy you can almost line up anywhere and he will succeed. Chances are slim but maybe other teams know by now the Ravens pick those Bama guys and will let him slip to us :p

I doubt it happens just was replying to someone who did see it happen. I think James could potentially fall but that is also kind of a stretch. I do feel like there is more defensive talent (again) than there is offensive talent in this draft. Makes it hard for a team like us to improve on our weakest point (offense).
There is not a lot of top end offensive talent. The depth is excellent. This is why almost everyone is praying for a trade back. As long as we can load up on picks we're almost assured of nailing this draft.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
There is not a lot of top end offensive talent. The depth is excellent. This is why almost everyone is praying for a trade back. As long as we can load up on picks we're almost assured of nailing this draft.
Yeah definitely can find a couple starters but not the true playmakers like this team needs which is terrible.