• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Mark Andrews, The Redzone Offence and ANOTHER Close Loss

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

interesting that he specifically brought up the broncos week 4 game too - we threw all over them in that game and he hardly made an impact

will be interesting to see how that matchup went this week (other than that 1 play at the end)

Yo is everyone on the "I hate the Ravens"/"I gotta get payback on the Ravens" train? LOL.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
how ironic would it be if the jags pulled it out for us but someone else screwed it up

Lawrence finally lives up to his draft hype and takes down the colts. Only to watch Tua, and the already eliminated dolphins, drop 50 on New England…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
If Mekari is one of the best RTs in the league then why is he the guy we move around, shouldn’t he be a permanent RT fixture?

Simba

Staff Member
If Mekari is one of the best RTs in the league then why is he the guy we move around, shouldn’t he be a permanent RT fixture?

I mean he’s not THAT good but he’s been solid and dependable largely due to very sound technique. You can do so much worse but you can also do better. Doubt Von actually believes he’s some stalwart but the credit to Mekari is nice at least.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
1. He really hasn't been moved around at all this year. He just can be moved around if we needed to.
2. Von Miller is merely one person saying he's one of the better RTs in the league. That doesn't mean he universally is.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yo is everyone on the "I hate the Ravens"/"I gotta get payback on the Ravens" train? LOL.

I know. They act like they either just beat the defending Super Bowl champs or the number one team in the league. It’s actually a bit embarrassing for them in my opinion

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
he's been playing a lot more the last month or so, but damn that's incredible to play the entire game.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
It would be double digits if Wink knew how to get the most out of his edge defenders in pass rush
it's not that he doesn't know how to, it's just they are used differently here and not as many snaps. Just look at Judon who has had 200 more snaps as a Patriot this season than he played last season and that is including missing yesterdays game due to covid.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
It would be double digits if Wink knew how to get the most out of his edge defenders in pass rush

bowser's the wrong guy to use for this argument - his value comes from his versatility and ability to do everything and play coverage

we absolutely do get the most out of bowser

say what you want about the usage of oweh or houston (or historically judon or ngakoue) etc. but bowser's like the one guy who doesn't fit the premise of that argument