• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Purple Flock Dynasty League

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Congratulations to Ravens Punk. Your team showed up and mine didn’t. ‘It’s how the playoffs go sometimes

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
In what I thought was one of my strongest positions, my QBs are letting me down. Brees was abysmal today. Surely he’ll bounce back if I make it to the next round.

If I win a championship, it’ll be on the back of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Lol

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Congratulations to Ravens Punk. Your team showed up and mine didn’t. ‘It’s how the playoffs go sometimes

Appreciate it. Yeah I thought for sure I had lost when I saw Brees’ numbers. Sucks OBJ didn’t play today. And Boyd lost Dalton. I thought Golden Tate and Williams would do more for you.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Adam Thielen and Stefon Diggs beg to differ
It ain't over till it's over
Any given Sunday
and this is very true. With those receivers, it's never over.

Have to say, I'm surely hoping diggs doesn't have a big day because he will end up beating me in another league if he does. Currently up by 14 in that league. standard scoring

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
and this is very true. With those receivers, it's never over.

Have to say, I'm surely hoping diggs doesn't have a big day because he will end up beating me in another league if he does. Currently up by 14 in that league. standard scoring
Nah, I was mostly joking. Don't think they have a shot at big days in Seattle. At least not both of them.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Well @Somerset Ravens and I are in a dead heat. He is leading 194-159 with Cam Jordan yet to play. I have Kamara and DJ Moore.

My other two espn leagues I will be in the finals

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Missed the playoffs in one league. Knocked out in the first round in my other dynasty. Down 8 in this league. He has Curtis Samuel and Luke Kuechly. I have Drew Brees.

Charm City

Pro Bowler
Missed the playoffs in one league. Knocked out in the first round in my other dynasty. Down 8 in this league. He has Curtis Samuel and Luke Kuechly. I have Drew Brees.
upload_2018-12-17_20-7-28.png