• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Purple Flock Dynasty League

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
In all seriousness, neither of us deserve to be in the finals. The other two teams are significantly better imo

If you told me that several weeks back, I’d disagree. I can’t argue with my team. They’ve fallen apart. Brees got me 5. Cam Newton on my bench with 2 points. Outside of my Steelers trio, I have nothing. Not enough firepower!

Congrats though! Hopefully the championship will be as close as this round was.

I mean you were only 19 back from Mania. A couple of your guys should bounce back this week, like Michel.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Good luck. Is there any way the winner can get a flair underneath their username as a small trophy?

I was gonna make a little signature bar, but I don’t think signatures can be seen on here anyways.

As far as the flair goes, that’s over my head. Up to the admins.

Charm City

Pro Bowler
If you told me that several weeks back, I’d disagree. I can’t argue with my team. They’ve fallen apart. Brees got me 5. Cam Newton on my bench with 2 points. Outside of my Steelers trio, I have nothing. Not enough firepower!

Congrats though! Hopefully the championship will be as close as this round was.

I mean you were only 19 back from Mania. A couple of your guys should bounce back this week, like Michel.
Thanks man. I have rivers against the Ravens so I'm hoping for a high scoring game with the Ravens on top, of course