• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Purple Flock Dynasty League

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
While we’re still months away, I saw ESPN had some bug fixes, I was hoping they would fix draft options, but no luck. Not sure why they don’t give the option of a linear draft.

If nobody opposes, we’ll probably do an offline draft again. I’ll bring it up again, as we get closer, but I felt it went okay last year. If there are any suggestions to make it better, let me know! As I have said before, i liked the offline draft, allowed for in draft trades, more time to review your pick, etc.

One thing I may change is the speed. If we’re able to speed up the process then we can do the draft later which leaves a less likely chance that one of your picks gets injured.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’m traveling from 8/9-8/25. (Iceland and Ireland). If the draft ends up during my travel days, I’ll need someone to draft for me.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
My roster had a little turnaround. Wasn’t a big fan of having two big receivers from the same team on my roster. Now AB is in Oakland and JuJu should receive more targets. AND Mark Ingram just became more valuable for me with the trade to Baltimore. And he’s a Raven now. Win-win-win-win

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Is anyone in or ever been in a salary cap dynasty league?

Was thinking of adding a league like that to my repertoire. I like crunching salary numbers...sometimes. Not sure if I’d want to or even could keep up with it.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Is anyone in or ever been in a salary cap dynasty league?

Was thinking of adding a league like that to my repertoire. I like crunching salary numbers...sometimes. Not sure if I’d want to or even could keep up with it.
then how come you don't play the forum mock. In the forum mock we draft a team to manage. Once we draft that team we get the players, salary cap and go through trades, free agency and the draft. You should consider it sometime.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
then how come you don't play the forum mock. In the forum mock we draft a team to manage. Once we draft that team we get the players, salary cap and go through trades, free agency and the draft. You should consider it sometime.

Yeah I didn’t see it until it had already started. I’ll have to give it a go next time around.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Still months out, but was everyone okay with the offline draft format last year? I was gonna move it to later in August or was the time frame good as it was? I know a couple of people got injured (Guice) post draft so I'd like to try and move it closer, but we'd have to draft quicker than last time.

I'll also be doing a roll call around June or July to see if I need to replace any teams. Hopefully we retain everyone.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Still months out, but was everyone okay with the offline draft format last year? I was gonna move it to later in August or was the time frame good as it was? I know a couple of people got injured (Guice) post draft so I'd like to try and move it closer, but we'd have to draft quicker than last time.

I'll also be doing a roll call around June or July to see if I need to replace any teams. Hopefully we retain everyone.
I get back on 8/25th from a cruise from Southhampton and then to Iceland and Ireland. If I'm not back by then I'll have @Truth take over for me until I get back.

Somerset Ravens

Pro Bowler

Do you think you could get someone to take my team?

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
how do we set up our keepers. Is there a link for espn's 2019 league?

On the COMPUTER/DESKTOP, you would go to our league, click on MY TEAM. Right below that, you'll PURPLEFLOCK DYNASTY and then right below that, you'll see DRAFT PICKS and KEEPERS. Click KEEPERS and from there you'll be able to select who you want to keep, (20 players), then scroll to the bottom and hit SUBMIT KEEPERS.

On your PHONE/MOBILE, you would open the ESPN FANTASY app, click on MY TEAM. Next to your team name, you'll see an "i" with a circle around it. Click that, from there you'll see your team info, near the bottom you'll see KEEPER information, click EDIT KEEPERS. From there, you just select KEEP on the players you'd like to retain. I don't think there is a submit button for the mobile version. Just select and go back to your team info page.

If it doesn't work or still can't find it, just let me know!

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
I believe we're about a month away from the first pre-season game and I'm about 11 days from my draft in my other dynasty league, so I think it's a good time to get a roll call.

Myself and my friend will be back. I know @Somerset Ravens was looking to be replaced.

Just drop a reply and let me know if you're in for season 3 or you want me to find someone else to take over. Hopefully we get the majority back.

Might do some kind of Ravens merch giveaway for the winner this year. Jersey or something.

Thanks!

1. RavensPunk
2. TM 1

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I believe we're about a month away from the first pre-season game and I'm about 11 days from my draft in my other dynasty league, so I think it's a good time to get a roll call.

Myself and my friend will be back. I know @Somerset Ravens was looking to be replaced.

Just drop a reply and let me know if you're in for season 3 or you want me to find someone else to take over. Hopefully we get the majority back.

Might do some kind of Ravens merch giveaway for the winner this year. Jersey or something.

Thanks!

1. RavensPunk
2. TM 1
I'm in