• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Purple Flock Dynasty League

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
No, not against us. We have complete D now, I think.
I think he's too versatile to not get his dues. I don't think he'll hit like 150 total yards and three touchdowns, but 100 total and a score isn't crazy to think. The Steelers have a strong line, passing game, and he's unusually patient with good vision.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Just a small change. The schedule has changed, that includes the week 1 matchups. I had to edit our weeks, to exclude week 17 considering teams may rest their players. Every team should play their division foes twice and the other four division teams once.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Just a small change. The schedule has changed, that includes the week 1 matchups. I had to edit our weeks, to exclude week 17 considering teams may rest their players. Every team should play their division foes twice and the other four division teams once.
BTW, what's the draft order for the other league tomorrow?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Good catch

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
These aren't anything factual, lol. Based on the point total projections.

Preseason Power Rankings
1. Charm City [Le'Veon Bell leads the way for Charm City and while some believe his contract may lower his stock, others think he is the consensus number one overall pick in the draft.]

2. Bend It Like Beckham [The first round pick for Beckham was Julio and of course his point production derives from the one they call Matty Ice. It may be unlikely that they do as well as they did last year through the air, but Julio is probably the best person at his position.]

3. RavensPunk [One who may argue about that last sentence is Punks number one pick, Antonio Brown. Big Ben has been known to struggle in games, mostly against the Ravens ^_^, but Brown will get his touches and his 1,000+ yard season.]

4. Purplepittabread [Purplepittabread chose Odell Beckham and while some think Marshall is going to take away from Odell, Beckham is still going to be the go to guy in every situation. If anything Marshall opens up things even more for Odell.]

5. Somerset Ravens [Mike Evans is going to have a season to remember. He's kind of flying under the radar even though hes mocked in the top ten. Should be a career year for Evans and could lead Somerset to the playoffs.]

5. Team McBride [Devonta Freeman SHOULD be a PPR machine. Not much to take away from him outside of Coleman, but the point production is going to be there for Freeman. And those receptions should add up.]

7. Ravens 419 [The lesser talked about receiver, AJ Green is going to keep Ravens 419 is the playoff hunt. Dalton knows who his guy is and Green is clutch when he needs to be.]

8. 3rd and Long [3rd and Long took David Johnson with the number one overall pick and that's because he's the best guy in the draft. David Johnson is sure to kill it with all purpose yards this year and should put 3rd and Long in the playoffs.]

9. BmoreBird22 [Bmore took the risky pick in Elliot, considering the suspension, but if Bmore can keep his head above water until the suspension is up, look out.]

10. K-Dog [The first QB off the board? Tom Brady. Some argue that Aaron Rodgers should have been the first, but how can you argue with Tom Brady. Brady will start the entire season for K-Dog, outside of the bye, and he will put up plenty of points to keep K-Dog in a bunch of games.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
These aren't anything factual, lol. Based on the point total projections.

10. K-Dog [The first QB off the board? Tom Brady. Some argue that Aaron Rodgers should have been the first, but how can you argue with Tom Brady. Brady will start the entire season for K-Dog, outside of the bye, and he will put up plenty of points to keep K-Dog in a bunch of games.

On behalf of Aaron Rodgers, I'd like to argue!

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Damn, I am really late haha I just now realized most people came here from Ravens forums so lame they closed it down. So all the raven forums leagues I was in I won't be in this year it looks like =/.

Yeah I actually tried to get a hold of you when I decided to do our own forum dynasty, since it was a little more difficult to communicate with those who weren't members here. If someone drops out early or inactive, I'll let you know

K-Dog

MVP
I put Juice on my active roster.
The 9ers payed him a crap ton to go there.
I reckon he will be used a lot.