• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 State of the Ravens: Bisciotti Solo Edition (2/2/18)

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Last half of the year means nothing. Remember people in here were posting all those pff picks about how we was 2md best LT last half of the year last year? Or when we had best secondary or defense last half of the year last year? both stanley nor our defense played like that " last half of year".

Yes it could have nothing to do with our QB getting healthy after missing the entire preseason or our line finally having stability on the OLine after being stricken with injuries during the preseason and first half of year.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Yes it could have nothing to do with our QB getting healthy after missing the entire preseason or our line finally having stability on the OLine after being stricken with injuries during the preseason and first half of year.
dont mean we are going into next season playing like how we last half of season though

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
dont mean we are going into next season playing like how we last half of season though

Oh of course but not for the reasons you likely think. It's impossible to predict injuries so you cannot truly know what is going to happen any given year.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
"We're confident going into this season" - State of the ravens, probably

They finished strong and are getting most of there,injured players,back or they hopedully won't be injured to start the year.

Why wouldn't the Ravens be confident?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Holy crap - ozzie will step down as GM after 2018 and DeCosta is taking over...
ozzie to stay in the organisation but to work under Decosta who would take over as GM...

also biscotti admitting he did think about a coaching change and said that at least this year decided it was best to stay put

i fucking love our owner - no panic at all and apparently the ozzie eric handover has been planned since they redid ozzie's contract in 2013...

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Last half of the year means nothing. Remember people in here were posting all those pff picks about how we was 2md best LT last half of the year last year? Or when we had best secondary or defense last half of the year last year? both stanley nor our defense played like that " last half of year".
Our OL was pretty bad in 2016 and was pretty darn good in 2017. Things change that is true and things could be better.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
ozzie to stay in the organisation but to work under Decosta who would take over as GM...

also biscotti admitting he did think about a coaching change and said that at least this year decided it was best to stay put

i fucking love our owner - no panic at all and apparently the ozzie eric handover has been planned since they redid ozzie's contract in 2013...
I can't believe I'm saying it but thank god. We need new blood in the GM's seat. Maybe Decosta can actually hit on a WR and ADDRESS THE FUCKING LINE.

Ozzie's had a hall of fame career as a GM and if he could be inducted twice he would be.. But he was clearly losing his fast ball. Here's to hoping that we actually address the offense this offseason

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

Wow, that’s big news.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I can't believe I'm saying it but thank god. We need new blood in the GM's seat. Maybe Decosta can actually hit on a WR and ADDRESS THE FUCKING LINE.

Ozzie's had a hall of fame career as a GM and if he could be inducted twice he would be.. But he was clearly losing his fast ball. Here's to hoping that we actually address the offense this offseason
He's been Ozzie's right hand man this whole time though. What makes you think all of the sudden he can draft an elite WR?

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
goddammit just when i think biscotti is losing it a little he comes out at these pressers and he's unbelievable - the right amount of honest and supportive with an incredible clarity of thought and articulation
He's a billionaire businessman. Most of them are aces at this kind of thing. Him especially. Business politics. He's a god at it