• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Coaching Carousel 2022

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Which basically confirms that the jags are going with byron leftwich - Hackett appeared to be the only other guy who got a 2nd interview

I wonder where Dan Quinn’s going to end up

Dan Quinn's been interviewing in Chicago since yesterday so that tells me Chicago for Quinn.

Here's an update on Leftwich, the hold up right now is Leftwich wants Trent Balkke gone and a new GM.

Simba

Staff Member
Dan Quinn's been interviewing in Chicago since yesterday so that tells me Chicago for Quinn.

Here's an update on Leftwich, the hold up right now is Leftwich wants Trent Balkke gone and a new GM.

That's bold AF if true

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well here's more to the McDaniels to the Raiders info. So I guess that means either Jim Harbaugh said no and he is going to coach another NFL team or he got Michigan to pony up more money.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well here's more to the McDaniels to the Raiders info. So I guess that means either Jim Harbaugh said no and he is going to coach another NFL team or he got Michigan to pony up more money.

Think its more likely the Harbaugh to the Raiders rumors were never real to begin with. The match didn't make much sense to me and there was really nothing definitive about it.

Simba

Staff Member
I am glad to see teams actually taking their time this year. Feels like it was always a rush job for the hot name. Now teams are realizing you can talk to lots of people and who knows... maybe that early favorite isn't your favorite after all.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Giants officially hire Bills OC Brian Daboll as their new Head Coach. This kills all the Daboll to the Dolphins talk.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Giants officially hire Bills OC Brian Daboll as their new Head Coach. This kills all the Daboll to the Dolphins talk.

Rumor has it that he wants to bring Dorsey over with him, but I'm not sure why he would leave the Bills if the Bills would promote him to OC.