• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2022 Offseason Thread

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Like, my dude, are you implying the event of you impregnating odafe oweh?

Oh, FFS. Sorry you missed the origin story for this but you'll just have get over it lol.There's no implication of anything, just an inside joke at my house. Started with Webb.

Simba

Staff Member
Really casting a wide but somehow not so wide net. Caldwell played for the Ravens back in 96

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
was somewhat a response to people and especially a certain someone on this board claiming "sons"

Correct. This started years ago in my house with Webb. My wife would clown on me because I loved him so much. If he'd make a big play, she'd scream "THATS YO BABY MAMMA!!!!". It eventually evolved to me replying "BABY MOMMA DRAMA!!!!"

Then came Oweh and EllicottCityRaven and the tradition was reborn!

Last edited:

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Really casting a wide but somehow not so wide net. Caldwell played for the Ravens back in 96

I’m hoping for Macdonald

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean he been dealing with injuries all year and now its the end of year and he comes out with this hip surgery success thing… it dnt matter if they removed a tattoo from his hip and called it surgery, its not a good look lol
Lol fair enough, I did laugh at the tattoo removal lol. I guess we will see. Nothing is guaranteed anymore after Stanley remains MIA a whole year plus later

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Correct. This started years ago in my house with Webb. My wife would clown on me because I loved him so much. If he'd make a big play, she'd scream "THATS YO BABY MAMMA!!!!". It eventually evolved me replying "BABY MOMMA DRAMA!!!!"

Then came Oweh and EllicottCityRaven and the tradition was reborn!
See there is no way I could’ve connected those dots on my own lol