• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2022 Offseason Thread

JAAM

Hall of Famer

he's staying in the building though - which is cool

and thinking about former players in the building i wonder if there's a possibility we bring zach orr back from the jags

Hell yea!!

Simba

Staff Member
Love Levine sticking around. Underappreciated part of this team for a very long time. He's a beloved player in that locker room so having him stick around is so cool to see.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Dam didnt know kris richards was hawks secondary coach during LOB. Only watched saints vs bucs but i remember them giving alot of different looks with a 1man and 2man high S that eventually lead to some sort of zone and man i think… anyway, on paper he looks far better than cowboys secondary coach

JAAM

Hall of Famer
looks like you're getting your wish

seen a couple of different michigan guys say this now
looks like macdonald's coming straight back

Awesome news!!!!!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Michigan fans are pretty upset lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Michigan fans are pretty upset lol

well tbf they accomplished something they havent done in ages and especially off the back of that defence and then the coach "1 and done"s them lol and they might lose the HC who got them there too

and they arent recruiting anywhere close to the top college teams so it's highly likely that they're also 1 and done...

there's only really 4 teams in contention in 2022 in CFB without some miracle somewhere (just purely based on recruiting classes) - Bama, Georgia, Ohio State and Texas A&M - literally no one else can compete right now

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I guess we're going to have to look even more closely at David Ojabo and Daxton Hill now

EDC and company with a brilliant chess move. Harbs get that 1 Michigan selection every year. Loan out MacDonald to Michigan.. hire him back the next year.

“Fine Harbs.. here’s your Michigan dude. Now can you let us finish drafting?”

(I’ll still take dax hill in a trade up though. Package that 2nd and one of the many 4ths we have) lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member
EDC and company with a brilliant chess move. Harbs get that 1 Michigan selection every year. Loan out MacDonald to Michigan.. hire him back the next year.

“Fine Harbs.. here’s your Michigan dude. Now can you let us finish drafting?”

(I’ll still take dax hill in a trade up though. Package that 2nd and one of the many 4ths we have) lol

id love it if we could find a blue-chip early in round 1 and then find a way to circle back and get daxton hill but i think he's probably going in the back end of round 1 too

JAAM

Hall of Famer
So this might be a good thing?
I personally really like it lol. It’s about time we get a young, bright mind to call plays on at least one side of the ball

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
So this might be a good thing?

Michigan’s defense went from like 115th in ranking to 13th under his 1 year there. But gotta take it with a grain of salt since he had two of the top CFB pass rushers this year