• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2022 Offseason Thread

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
@ravenslord what was so funny about the post lol… if he was an aging TE (which I’ve found out he’s 2 years younger than I thought he was), what’s funny about trading him away when there are two younger studs under him. I’m not saying this year or even next year

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
We should let Lamar graduate and start Tyler Huntley vibes.
First off this is a best case scenario where Kolar and Likely both pan out…

But

Ok. Totally. Fully. Andrews is our franchise QB. And Likely and Kolar have already shown to not be able to lead an injured team to the playoffs even when we’re a couple wins away from them. Totally the same.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
First off this is a best case scenario where Kolar and Likely both pan out…

But

Ok. Totally. Fully. Andrews is our franchise QB. And Likely and Kolar have already shown to not be able to lead an injured team to the playoffs even when we’re a couple wins away from them. Totally the same.

Andrews and Lamar is the Ray Lewis and Ed Reed of offense! You can’t split them up.

Lamar = Ed Reed if y’all wondering by the way. He’s the better player. :cool:

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Andrews and Lamar is the Ray Lewis and Ed Reed of offense! You can’t split them up.

Hahaha most game changing player

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Wow

You just crossed the line amigo

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Everyone finding my post about Kolar and Likely funny, come find me in five years after all is said and done

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
really sucks to hear Travis Jones will miss 3 to 5 weeks, but its certainly better than an acl

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
All in the name of giving more experience to good players in the middle of the 4th quarter of a meaningless game!!! Go Harbaugh!!!!

- 3/4ths of this forum

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
DRob is going to play on Saturday, but realistically how much can a guy learn in 4 and half days of a new offense? I will say this is a low bar, but at least DRob in the limited drills we saw him doing, he looked smooth running around and route running. Hoping he can overachieve here.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
All in the name of giving more experience to good players in the middle of the 4th quarter of a meaningless game!!! Go Harbaugh!!!!

- 3/4ths of this forum
this was good experience and he is a rookie in a defensive line rotation. We are 20 days away from the beginning of the season, he probably misses 2 weeks.