• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2022 Offseason Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I’m really excited to see which dude makes the jump. I think we’re gonna go find a WR2 after cuts, and one of duvernay or Wallace becomes the slot. Really excited to see those 2 duke it out for the slot job, vastly different styles, both very talented in their own styles.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’m really excited to see which dude makes the jump. I think we’re gonna go find a WR2 after cuts, and one of duvernay or Wallace becomes the slot. Really excited to see those 2 duke it out for the slot job, vastly different styles, both very talented in their own styles.
maybe but I'm a fan of Proche in the slot. Dude has the best hands on the team and bateman has terrific hands.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
At the end of the day this was an incredible draft. I have only a single head scratcher of Isaiah Likely. I'm not sure there guy can play NFL football but I'd love to be proven wrong. Amazing draft. The team got a LOT better

Last edited:

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
18866011-5A43-413E-8FF3-3FB5556FB197.jpeg

This is what I’m doing tonight

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
At the end of the day this was an incredible draft. I have only a single head scratcher of Isaiah Likely. I'm not sure there guy can play NFL football but I'd love to be proven wrong. Amazing draft. The team got a LOT better
Most analysts are giving us the best draft grades with the Eagles and Jets close by .

rossihunter2

Staff Member

if he can then he's gonna be a pretty weird and unique outlier
and the way harbs spoke about him was weird

but i wonder if they also think there's some athletic potential in his body that hasn't been maxed out (either filling out his top half and adding some play-strength or maybe just helping get more athletic)