• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2022 Offseason Thread

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man ask him when ravens vs bucs play lol
8B5C56F7-0737-47CF-AE9C-39DB43CB2775.png

Bruh.. if it is Monday night.. I think I gotta go. Prime time vs Tom Brady??

Told my cousin, who moved to Louisiana 4 years ago, imma come visit when the ravens @ saints was announced..

But it’s Tom Brady vs Lamar in primetime lol

Last edited:

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Do we play on Thanksgiving or Christmas?

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
View attachment 3775

Bruh.. if it is Monday night.. I think I gotta go. Prime time vs Tom Brady??

Told my cousin, who moved to Louisiana 4 years ago, imma come visit when the ravens @ saints was announced..

But it’s Tom Brady vs Lamar in primetime lol
I don't have any more info than others, but several people have debunked this as the official schedule, so I wouldn't go to bat for it just yet.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I think when all is said and done, a few years from now we'll be talking about how amazing it was that we got Ojabo
yes we will and I'm already thinking into 2026 when Ojabo, Oweh and Bateman are all slated to become free agents. I'm sure if we extend these players some will be extended early, but damn I'm hoping these players become part of the core.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
This part of the off season is the worst lol I’m over here fiending for news like I’m Ezal from Friday.

Anyone know when the next part of camp begins?

— OTA Offseason Workouts: May 24-26, May 31-June 2, June 7-10

— Mandatory Minicamp: June 14-16

cant wait for more slo-mo videos of spiralling footballs set against a contextless blue sky