• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2022 Offseason Thread

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Atleast Stingley's lisfranc happened earlier in the college season vs Hollywood. Certainly seems like he could be ready to run by his pro day and absolutely workout during the offseason after the draft. If he didn't have the injury we would have absolutely no chance to get him and I don't think he slips by the Vikings anyway.

yeah he's been fully cleared - should be doing everything at the pro day

LSU is one of the last pro days too - april 6th i think

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Tavon Young released... with AV retiring and Young being released this frees up $11.5M in cap space giving us about $18M to work with according to Zrebiec.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
never expected him to be ready by week one but it's a great sign that he's out of the boot.

I just hope that this injury doesn't make him regress because he's been improving every season. I'd probably expect him to miss at least the first few games of the season, but we're a long way off so anything is possible

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I just hope that this injury doesn't make him regress because he's been improving every season. I'd probably expect him to miss at least the first few games of the season, but we're a long way off so anything is possible
I expect him to need to get his sea legs back and could be the first month of the season. The timing was awful and I knew it right away. We all did.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Damn this is news!! What is up with these guys and strip clubs? I never stepped foot in one and I never lacked. Glad to hear he didn't get shot or nothing.
shit, glad he is ok. In addition I hope he had his jewelry insured.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Random and overwhelming meaningless metric, but all of our WRs had bad pff ratings. Interestingly Proche was number 2 behind Hollywood and it was only one point different.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
This is gonna be a big offseason. New defense is taking over and offensively we gotta find OL continuity, there's probably a new center, get Lamar as comfortable as possible, reaclimate the running backs, and build more receiver chemistry. Also if we're not bringing back Ricard and moving towards more 11 personnel, getting Lamar more comfortable there too.