• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 NFL Playoffs Discuscussion

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Chiefs have a tough looking offseason ahead - obviously they've got mahomes and hill and kelce

but... mahomes cap hits start getting big from now on
they have very little cap to do anything and have Orlando, Matthieu, ward and reed all hitting free agency as well as a ton of rotational and depth players

and orlando's going to have to be either a massive new contract or the franchise tag which they will not be able to fit under the cap without cutting or extending frank clark and/or extending tyreek hill

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I wanted deebo so bad.. i thought he was clearly the best but most here called hollywood better after we drafted him
Same, he was my top guy in that draft, I was disappointed we got Hollywood but definitely talked myself into it, but Hollywood is still VERY good, just no Deebo

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Every fucking bounce has gone the Bengals way. Fuck. The world is racist against Lamar Jackson. Joe Burrow is white privilege

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Rams are fucking beating themselves

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Stafford and Garoopafag both suck, Bengals won the super bowl with a terrible team. Fire Harbaugh

Bills had the best team in the NFL
Chiefs had the best offence in the NFL
Bengals had the best offence without an OL in the NFL - but they're the team of destiny

3 best teams in the NFL all in the AFC - the commentators talking about the AFC being somehow weak (going into the playoffs) just werent paying attention this year... the AFC was messy, the NFC was weak

49ers have had a playoff run of dreams but idk that there's a matchup they win vs the bengals outside of DL vs OL (and that's not affected burrow or the bengals all year) - Rams are good but they're not great