• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Movie Thread

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Narcos season 4 drops tonight!
-Hold the Dark
-The Kingdom
-Cloud Atlas - i think its on netflix
-Thumper- unknown gem
-Harry and the Hendersons
Seen all those other than the last 2. And seeing that i liked the other 3 i take it these are good suggestions lol

Hold the Dark was f'd up... Took a turn i wasnt expecting lol

usmccharles

Practice Squad
Seen all those other than the last 2. And seeing that i liked the other 3 i take it these are good suggestions lol

Hold the Dark was f'd up... Took a turn i wasnt expecting lol
You have good taste as well then. If you go back a couple pages, Rossi and I listed a bunch of movies....a bunch. Harry and the Henderson doesnt really fit with any of the ones i mentioned.

I cant beleive i havent mentioned this, but Black Mirror is some of the best tv ive ever watched

rossihunter2

Staff Member
You have good taste as well then. If you go back a couple pages, Rossi and I listed a bunch of movies....a bunch. Harry and the Henderson doesnt really fit with any of the ones i mentioned.

I cant beleive i havent mentioned this, but Black Mirror is some of the best tv ive ever watched

ive always found black mirror really hard to watch lol - i havent watched any of the most recent "season" - watched all of the previous season but it's harrowing lol

maybe it's not to your guys's taste but ive enjoyed a show called Lovesick - it's quite british (and it's probably technically a sitcom) but it's really good writing with a fun premise

just finished watching chilling adventures of sabrina which was surprisingly really good too

usmccharles

Practice Squad
it's challenging and makes me want to crawl away and hide or tear my eyes out or curl up into a ball lol - i find so many of the episodes visceral and depressing

i mean that in a good way - it's challenging, interesting, engaging tv but i find some episodes hard to watch
Ah, i understand. Did you watch them all? Theres some really great ones and some brutal ones. You know why they call it Black Mirror right?

usmccharles

Practice Squad
i watched the first season when it was on british tv - then didnt get back into it until the third season - i watched all of those - i adored san junipero
San Junipero was incredible.

White Christmas, Play Test, Men Against Fire, Crocodile, USS Callister. I recommend those out of all of them, Definitely give them a shot if you need something to watch. Would like to know what you think of them. Cant remember which one is which season

rossihunter2

Staff Member
San Junipero was incredible.

White Christmas, Play Test, Men Against Fire, Crocodile, USS Callister. I recommend those out of all of them, Definitely give them a shot if you need something to watch. Would like to know what you think of them. Cant remember which one is which season

i remember when season 4 was released i heard a lot of people talking about uss callister and it was always the one i was most tempted to get stuck into

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
The part where Balboa goes to hit Drago's fist and they dont move.....goosebumps. This has to be my favorite scene out of all the Rockys though: fast forward to 5:45

It's such cheese

I saw Creed II... The Creed movies have no business being as good as they are. Are they predictable? Yes. Are they bad? No.. Most movies nowadays are predictable now...

usmccharles

Practice Squad
It's such cheese

I saw Creed II... The Creed movies have no business being as good as they are. Are they predictable? Yes. Are they bad? No.. Most movies nowadays are predictable now...
Watch Sorry to Bother You......if you guess the twist it takes i will literally give you anything you want. I hated the first Creed. Just the way Adonis acts in it his just so lame to me.