• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Movie Thread

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer

She's a real life Robin Scherbatsky.

This is her only competent song btw. If you look further you'll find a song that's actually as bad as "let's go to the mall", except unironically

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Tonight, we respect a legend. The GREATEST villian in Marvel history. You can @ me all you want. Just let it be known........I ain't trying to hear any other name. Rest in Power...

thanos-snap-1158073-1280x0.jpeg

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Tonight, we respect a legend. The GREATEST villian in Marvel history. You can @ me all you want. Just let it be known........I ain't trying to hear any other name. Rest in Power...

thanos-snap-1158073-1280x0.jpeg

What about the Dark Elf... what's his face? Or not Mandarin? Ghost? I'd name the Captain Marvel villain if I didn't fall asleep during the movie.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
So i watched the avengers and there wasnt anything worth spoling other than one thing.. all of the “ spoiler” stuff ive been seeing throughtout media is just over hyping it tbh. Good movie but very predictable

redrum52

Hall of Famer
John Wick Chapter 3 Parabellum is like the other two.

Not that it's a bad thing. Absurdly entertaining.

I enjoyed Chapter 3 the most. Of all the serious action movies I've seen, I've never laughed so hard than I did for this movie. This shit was great.

I honestly didn't expect to like it as much as I did. Usually don't trust the 3rd movie movie especially when the title is unnecessarily long. The reload scene at casablanca was hilarious and they keep finding ways to make the fights unique. I will keep paying to see these movies as long as they keep trying.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I honestly didn't expect to like it as much as I did. Usually don't trust the 3rd movie movie especially when the title is unnecessarily long. The reload scene at casablanca was hilarious and they keep finding ways to make the fights unique. I will keep paying to see these movies as long as they keep trying.
Boban getting killed in that way had a few ppl in my row cringing, but laughing at the same time. That was brutal. The usage of the dogs was dope. What kind of sick bastard shoots an innocent dog anyways? I wanted that guy to die right then on the spot. Those ninjas were fucking shit up in some of the most precise shit possible. Like Def Jam FFNY double-team moves that kill opponents type of brutal. I for sure thought The King got killed so that was surprising. BUT HOW THE FUCK DID JOHN WICK SURVIVE THAT FALL AFTER HIS HEAD/BODY AGAINST THE METAL STAIRS LIKE THAT?!?!? LIKE, WTF?!??!?!

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Boban getting killed in that way had a few ppl in my row cringing, but laughing at the same time. That was brutal. The usage of the dogs was dope. What kind of sick bastard shoots an innocent dog anyways? I wanted that guy to die right then on the spot. Those ninjas were fucking shit up in some of the most precise shit possible. Like Def Jam FFNY double-team moves that kill opponents type of brutal. I for sure thought The King got killed so that was surprising. BUT HOW THE FUCK DID JOHN WICK SURVIVE THAT FALL AFTER HIS HEAD/BODY AGAINST THE METAL STAIRS LIKE THAT?!?!? LIKE, WTF?!??!?!

The Boban fight was ill and loved the dogs. Even the scene in the glass room where the sword is caught in the glass. Somehow the fights never lost momentum or felt like they were just going through the motions. Seemed fresh each time. And NO IDEA how he survived, but he is PISSED!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
The Boban fight was ill and loved the dogs. Even the scene in the glass room where the sword is caught in the glass. Somehow the fights never lost momentum or felt like they were just going through the motions. Seemed fresh each time. And NO IDEA how he survived, but he is PISSED!
I thought the Casa Blanca scene was on some Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 shit with the dogs doing their thing. I was crying laughing when the ninjas were kicking John's ass and then helping him up with those smiles on their faces LMAO. And I was hyped AF when he said he was pissed. Let's fucking go!