• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
The game sounds fun but would it be feasible for someone with zero knowledge of college football (me) to play?
Yes! Last year was the first time I played and I had literally 0 college football knowledge outside of a few teams. That’s when I learned that the draft is a hell of a lot of fun to learn about and scout for. I went from last year not caring about the draft outside of who we pick to now I’ve been looking forward to the draft for months. Plus the draft is only a small part of the game. You should sign up!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If it comes down to it.... is anyone willing to take on a second team if we don't have 32 people sign up?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yes! Last year was the first time I played and I had literally 0 college football knowledge outside of a few teams. That’s when I learned that the draft is a hell of a lot of fun to learn about and scout for. I went from last year not caring about the draft outside of who we pick to now I’ve been looking forward to the draft for months. Plus the draft is only a small part of the game. You should sign up!
Very well said. The draft has become a big part of football for me. I watch all three days and have a two day draft party. Of course the bigger turnout is day 1 and 2

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I'm trying to get a friend to join, but he hasn't responded to me yet.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Very well said. The draft has become a big part of football for me. I watch all three days and have a two day draft party. Of course the bigger turnout is day 1 and 2
I love watching the draft and it's always exciting waiting to see who the Ravens will get.

JO_75

Hall of Famer

I didn't know much about college football at all, and didn't really start paying attention to the draft until about 2008. Each year I learned more and more, then we started this game on the old forums, it helped me look forward to the Draft even more.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I didn't know much about college football at all, and didn't really start paying attention to the draft until about 2008. Each year I learned more and more, then we started this game on the old forums, it helped me look forward to the Draft even more.
We may be able to find players that aren’t members as well. If anyone knows of some please pm me.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We now have 7 spots left in the FM. A lot of rookies playing the game, so when the rules thread gets posted, please read through it. It will be a long thread, but it's self explanatory and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to check in with someone who has played the game before.