• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wanted to bump this up, we still need players for this game. If your interested, visit the sign up thread and pick a number. I feel like the longer we wait to fill up, the more I'm going to overthink my "draft board" so to speak of the top teams I'm interested in running this year.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Gentlemen, I had a dream last night that we traded up to the second pick of the draft and drafted a C.........................................................................................................................

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Gentlemen, I had a dream last night that we traded up to the second pick of the draft and drafted a C.........................................................................................................................
That’s not a dream, it’s a nightmare.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Didn’t you say we drafted a Center after the trade up

that was before the actual pick. it was alarming and Mel Kiper was saying "this has to be a glamour pick, someone who is going to make the offense dynamic"

and then the pick of C lmfao

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
that was before the actual pick. it was alarming and Mel Kiper was saying "this has to be a glamour pick, someone who is going to make the offense dynamic"

and then the pick of C lmfao
Maybe the c so so good he just hikes it to himself and becomes the qb