• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Whom Would You Draft @16?

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I could understand a good FA and Draft with cap space but it's clear that this team has no future with flacco(and his average ability) and his contract at the helm.

This team cannot afford to restructure anyone if they realisticaly want a better future.
Yeah, nothing new here.

4 qbs are going top 10 guaranteed - probably top 6
I hope Mayfield is taken there. That will bold well for us. Hopefully Ridley falls to our spot, we could see Sutton there too. I'm not a big Sutton fan but I certainly wouldn't be upset if we picked him there.

There's some really good TEs this draft. I wouldn't mind moving back for one either though of course it takes two to trade. It's just tough predicting where they're gonna fall to though.

Last edited:

rossihunter2

Staff Member

NSFW Warning (shitty rap song in the background, as per usual for highlight videos lol)

* The Peters TD happens around the 32 second mark BTW

oh right - ill see if i can find a longer clip of it to check the route but it looks like a fairly simple inside leverage based route (obviously you have to execute it well but if you do its very difficult for a corner to defend 1v1

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
oh right - ill see if i can find a longer clip of it to check the route but it looks like a fairly simple inside leverage based route (obviously you have to execute it well but if you do its very difficult for a corner to defend 1v1
And it's been very difficult for our WR to execute.

UKRaven

Practice Squad
After our FA signings I think at 16 Ridley is still the dream pick. Compliments the WRs we have signed as well.

Otherwise if due to QBs taken etc there is a slider on the defensive side like James then run the pick in.

I think trading back will be more difficult now, the QB needy teams are ahead of us so I can't see a team offering value for 16

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I think as it is, our FA will likely point us to a RT in the first. Williams or McGlinchey, I don't care I like both. Then grab some receivers to round out your group, and some value on defense when you see some.

UKRaven

Practice Squad
I think as it is, our FA will likely point us to a RT in the first. Williams or McGlinchey, I don't care I like both. Then grab some receivers to round out your group, and some value on defense when you see some.

Agree re Williams or McGlinchey. I still think Ridley will go before we pick at 16 anyway, and round 2 and 3 is a good spot to target TE and WR anyway so the first 3 rounds could shape up nicely for us

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Agree re Williams or McGlinchey. I still think Ridley will go before we pick at 16 anyway, and round 2 and 3 is a good spot to target TE and WR anyway so the first 3 rounds could shape up nicely for us

mcglinchey is currently 10th on my board and williams is 17th (pending potential change) - id absolutely adore mcglinchey as the pick at 16 as much as id love a wideout