• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 Baltimore Orioles

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Big game today with the winner holding the playoff tiebreaker over the loser. Really hope both teams make the playoffs this year.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I guess in a big game moment, the Orioles are going to give up a perfect game to the Rays.

Edit: Perfect game no more.

Last edited:

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I guess in a big game moment, the Orioles are going to give up a perfect game to the Rays.

Edit: Perfect game no more.
Rasmussen has always been solid, but I definitely did not see that coming. Os still have a decent schedule and shot at the WC. We both have a couple series left Vs the Yankees, maybe just maybe we can team up to knock them off the perch.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Had forgotten about this until the BJs fans started booing Odor last night.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The way things are going for the Yankees, they are in danger of losing that AL East Division Title with the rest of the division within 10 games or so of them. I would love for us to be that team to catch them and snatch the division away but I doubt that would happen. Thinking the Yankees are in trouble come playoffs if they have zero momentum on their side, similar to the Steelers a couple years ago, started out hot and faded at the end of the season and lost their playoff game.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Another win in Canada. Boys are hanging tough!
Can't stand the Jays or their fans, hopefully they slide right out of post season contention.
Really excited about the additional wild card and the fact its a series now rather than a one game playoff. My prediction for the playoffs
1. Houston -Bye
2. NYY- Bye
3. Cleveland vs 6. Baltimore
4. Tampa Bay vs 5. Seattle

Would be a great first round of the playoffs.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
An offensive shootout of sorts, each team with 18 hits and the O's lead 15-10 over the Red Sox. Crazy game tonight.

Tank

Hall of Famer
An offensive shootout of sorts, each team with 18 hits and the O's lead 15-10 over the Red Sox. Crazy game tonight.
Pitcher's duel.

The Show doesn't look too big for Stowers. Thinking they may have had his promotion in mind when they let Trey go.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tempers flaring in a tight AL East . Going to be one hell of a September

Tank

Hall of Famer
1661202619559.jpeg

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Clutch win over the White Sox tonight.... we need the series win tomorrow night to help with our wild card chances.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Stowers hits his fist major league HR in the bottom of the ninth to tie the game! Two outs, 0 - 2, one of the best closers in MLB. Couldn’t have written it any better, only if there would have been someone on base.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Damn... left two men on base. Let's hope we don't waste Stowers' first major league home run and lose here.