• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 Baltimore Orioles

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lotsa good young talent, would be nice to see them stay competitive.
The Os hype train is going to come to a screeching halt but they are still a good team. The win streak was nice, but they also didn't beat any quality teams. Of course, you can only play who is on your schedule so you can't hold that against them. But if they are serious about contending they need to be better vs the East(16-22)

Tank

Hall of Famer
You sound so excited lol
lol, kid isn't even shaving yet, hard for me to judge from some HS clips. He does look promising though, and has good bloodlines. Should have the physical tools. Obviously they like him and hopefully he pans out as well as Adley. I am glad they didn't go with Johnson, wasn't feeling the Termarr Lamar thing.

What do you think of the pick?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
lol, kid isn't even shaving yet, hard for me to judge from some HS clips. He does look promising though, and has good bloodlines. Should have the physical tools. Obviously they like him and hopefully he pans out as well as Adley. I am glad they didn't go with Johnson, wasn't feeling the Termarr Lamar thing.

What do you think of the pick?
I think it's a good pick, but I would've been behind him, Jones, or Johnson. Seems to be a well rounded player and as a bonus is left handed.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I wasn't expecting to beat the Yankees but I had hope there when the comeback started but we couldn't finish it. We really need the bats, our pitching is decent enough to keep games close and we need the bats. On the bright side....... at least we weren't Boston.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
3.5 games back in the Wild Card and Yankees fans are still outnumbering Orioles fans in the stands. Judge hit a Home Run and you would think the game was played in New York.

Tank

Hall of Famer
3.5 games back in the Wild Card and Yankees fans are still outnumbering Orioles fans in the stands. Judge hit a Home Run and you would think the game was played in New York.
Those people bought their tickets weeks ago. You couldn't pay me to sit out there in the sun today.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Been that way for 20 years. Boston and Yankee bandwagon fans always come out to the away ball parks. Especially ones with shitty attendance like the Os and Rays. I actually enjoy it though , makes it that much sweeter if you beat them

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well we meet again, this time at Camden. I'm doing my best to stay optimistic but the Rays have the most guys on the IL and currently starting five players hitting sub .200. Yikes. Our Ace is out, our wonder kid SS Franco is out, our savvy vet CF Kiermeir is out, our hottest hitter Rameriz is out..........depressing lol

If you guys can get 3 or 4 runs off Mclanahan or Kluber, then you have a great change to sweep the series.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Well we meet again, this time at Camden. I'm doing my best to stay optimistic but the Rays have the most guys on the IL and currently starting five players hitting sub .200. Yikes. Our Ace is out, our wonder kid SS Franco is out, our savvy vet CF Kiermeir is out, our hottest hitter Rameriz is out..........depressing lol

If you guys can get 3 or 4 runs off Mclanahan or Kluber, then you have a great change to sweep the series.
May be a rainy series, good chance all week.

Tank

Hall of Famer
May be a rainy series, good chance all week.

You sound like a guy I play golf with, 20 excuses for poor play before he hits ball one. lol

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
You sound like a guy I play golf with, 20 excuses for poor play before he hits ball one. lol
The 2022 Rays are basically the 2021 Ravens. Great team, beat to shit, half the roster injured , miraculously doing well holding on to a playoff spot before the eventual plummet.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ugh just ugly. Rays best hope for a win this series is McLanhan on the bump tomorrow. Os only need to score a few and it’s game over Vs this line up the Rays are trotting out

JO_75

Hall of Famer
5-1 Victory! I wasn't expecting to take the series or anything against the Yankees but we need to get series wins against the other AL East teams coming up to stay in the AL Wild Card hunt.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Urias is on fiyah! Birds win!
Glad to see the Os players having fun with it. You can see a lot of confidence that has been missing for years