• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Ravens Rumors/team draft visits

Sooky

Pro Bowler
I just have that gut feeling that the Ravens draft a position in the 1st round that will tick most the fanbase off because that is what they are good at. I wanna say Derwin James falls and people say we don't need a #3 safety or we draft a guy like Guice and people freak out because of Collins.

I am so excited for draft day.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I just have that gut feeling that the Ravens draft a position in the 1st round that will tick most the fanbase off because that is what they are good at. I wanna say Derwin James falls and people say we don't need a #3 safety or we draft a guy like Guice and people freak out because of Collins.

Don't think many will complain about James lol.

I actually think Ridley would draw a shitton of boos because "OZZIE NEEDS BAMA BOYZ!"

rossihunter2

Staff Member

Does Marcus davenport fit that bill?
I think the only position I’d be surprised by is defensive tackle (and then only because I imagine we will have the opportunity to trade down and would likely have passed it up)

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think the only position I’d be surprised by is defensive tackle (and then only because I imagine we will have the opportunity to trade down and would likely have passed it up)
Ya we always seem to have this immediate disdain on the pick because its somewhat of a surprise lmao. Like if Davenport got picked a lot of people would be pissed.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Ya we always seem to have this immediate disdain on the pick because its somewhat of a surprise lmao. Like if Davenport got picked a lot of people would be pissed.

The only 1st round pick I was ever pissed about was perriman but I got over it (evidently I shouldn’t have lol) - but you buy in to the pick once they’re on your team

I was hella mad about chris wormley though lol - immediately eased by us getting Timmy soon after

Simba

Staff Member
The only 1st round pick I was ever pissed about was perriman but I got over it (evidently I shouldn’t have lol) - but you buy in to the pick once they’re on your team

I was hella mad about chris wormley though lol - immediately eased by us getting Timmy soon after

I laughed when we picked Wormley because absolutely no one wanted him, but it was pretty much the most obvious pick ever.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’d be happy with Davenport tbh