• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Jets

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I expect Flacco to go all January Joe on us.
I don't expect that to be enough, though.
Nah, I love Joe but that man is done. If we can generate minimal pressure he has no chance. Buuuuut if our pass rush cant get home we maybe in trouble

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I expect 15-18 reg season Flacco.

Kyle gets his first pick 6 jumping a pass to a rb

15-18 "regular season" Flacco? Did we ever see a playoff version of Flacco during those years? Hell idk if we even made the playoffs in general during that time.

Edit: Sorry, we made the playoffs in 2018, thanks to Lamar and the (at the time) new offense that was being run. With Flacco we never would have made it that year either

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not always a tell-tale sign, but the Vegas betting line didn't move even a half point with the announcement of Flacco as the starter. Could be because they already had it anticipated, but interesting to note just how little Vegas thinks of Wilson.

Mainejet

Practice Squad
Zach will not play until week 4 the earliest?! I don't know WTF this CS is doing? Two days ago Saleh said he could play against the Ravens. Now he's flip flopping like John Kerry for crying out loud. I'm tired of being lied to. They said last season Becton would be out 2-4 weeks and he was out all fucking season. Saleh comes out and says today he's not available until week 4 but he doesn't want to talk about it?! What's up with this lying sack of shit?

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Not always a tell-tale sign, but the Vegas betting line didn't move even a half point with the announcement of Flacco as the starter. Could be because they already had it anticipated, but interesting to note just how little Vegas thinks of Wilson.
It was -290 then went to -310 then -300… i havent checked today but thats what its been like past week…. Just checked and i dnt even see the line on bovada.. cant even check my local bookie till sunday

Last edited:

Corvus Purpura

Practice Squad
Zach will not play until week 4 the earliest?! I don't know WTF this CS is doing? Two days ago Saleh said he could play against the Ravens. Now he's flip flopping like John Kerry for crying out loud. I'm tired of being lied to. They said last season Becton would be out 2-4 weeks and he was out all fucking season. Saleh comes out and says today he's not available until week 4 but he doesn't want to talk about it?! What's up with this lying sack of shit?
Unexpected setbacks happen. Probably just injured it more working out with his mom's friends.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
15-18 "regular season" Flacco? Did we ever see a playoff version of Flacco during those years? Hell idk if we even made the playoffs in general during that time.

Edit: Sorry, we made the playoffs in 2018, thanks to Lamar and the (at the time) new offense that was being run. With Flacco we never would have made it that year either
Exactly my point...
Yeah. Pretty sure they didn't think Wilson was playing but honestly think it's worse if he did.

On my site they took the line down and waiting to see what changes. Doubt it's much.

Simba

Staff Member
Curious to see the inactives for this game, knowing that we're going to have to make a PS move or 2

RB - 4 is a lot, maybe Davis sits?
TE - Oliver makes sense but still not sure what his purpose on the roster is
OL - Stanley unlikely to play, dropping 1 more which is likely Faalele
DL - Jones the only guy not practicing so he's out
ILB - 6 is a lot but most are STers, maybe Ross?
CB - Armour-Davis is probably most likely to sit with his lack of preseason

We know Means is coming up, but curious to see if anyone else does. Would think Mack, Worley, and Moon/Fackrell are also possibilities.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ravens 27 Jets 13 Final score. Flacco throws 2 picks.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
It was -290 then went to -310 then -300… i havent checked today but thats what its been like past week…. Just checked and i dnt even see the line on bovada.. cant even check my local bookie till sunday
Currently:
Caesars -7, -350
MGM -7, -300
FanDuel -7.5, -330
DraftKings -7, -330

Pretty much all the books offering -7 are at -115 with the juice, so basically the line is likely to move in Ravens favor sooner.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I'm a little concerned about our pass rush. Knowing Flacco the way we do, we HAVE to get to him early.