• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Jets

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
we'll see how much harrison actually plays on the edge
more likely i think we'll see some Calais split wider at times
I really hope we do, I think what’s been forgotten is that with the rise of names like madubuike, brod Washington, Travis jones, Michael pierce, and Brent urban, it will allow Calais Campbell to play much more of a rotational edge role rather than high snap counts all across the front for Calais. Hopefully the added DL depth lets him just be a boost to the edge rush when needed.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
EDC and Joe Douglas Gon have a buddy to buddy chat pregame and postgame.

We trading for Corey Davis or Mims.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I’m going all in with Lamar and Mark in my Fanduel league. Thinking big games for both.
So I think I’m making a change here, playing a hunch and going with Likely instead of Mark. With the cap savings I can use Derrick Henry home against the Giants as my flex. Let’s go! lol

Mainejet

Practice Squad
It's just the GD injuries that are going to cost this team. They just cannot ever get a break and remain relatively healthy. Relatively healthy? Honestly, the Jets haven't been that since like 2017. In fact, when they rate stadiums they always knock MetLife. They always point to the amount of injuries that happen as well. Only thing is.. it always happens to the Jets. Not nearly as much with the Giants or the visiting team.

I was hoping to get a 100% healthy OL for at least week one but no dice.

For my optimistic side.... many are saying it's POSSIBLE Jets could have both DROY and OROY as Gardner and Hall look like great players to be....

rossihunter2

Staff Member
It's just the GD injuries that are going to cost this team. They just cannot ever get a break and remain relatively healthy. Relatively healthy? Honestly, the Jets haven't been that since like 2017. In fact, when they rate stadiums they always knock MetLife. They always point to the amount of injuries that happen as well. Only thing is.. it always happens to the Jets. Not nearly as much with the Giants or the visiting team.

I was hoping to get a 100% healthy OL for at least week one but no dice.

For my optimistic side.... many are saying it's POSSIBLE Jets could have both DROY and OROY as Gardner and Hall look like great players to be....

the jets have had a rough time with injuries for sure...

but no team was hit harder last year than the ravens - and while i feel for you, you're not gonna get much sympathy here when complaining about injuries derailing your season

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
the jets have had a rough time with injuries for sure...

but no team was hit harder last year than the ravens - and while i feel for you, you're not gonna get much sympathy here when complaining about injuries derailing your season
LOOOOL. No sympathy whatsoever.

Mainejet

Practice Squad
Joe Klecko is visiting MetLife Stadium today. He's a finalist for the HOF. Drafted in the 6th round in 1977. He made the pro bowl at DE, DT, and NT. In 1981, before the NFL was recording sacks as an actual statistic, Joe Klecko had 20.5 sacks as a NT in a 3-4 base.

Sorry this is off topic but I've been a Jets fan all my life and I just felt like telling you guys......