• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Jets

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Jets are down two tackles.... we picked the worst time to go thin on pass rush.

as long as we can get enough edge snaps from campbell/means/fackrell/harrison to keep oweh and houston fresh, there should be opportunity here to dominate

1 of our edge guys gets to go against george fant who's switching sides after playing RT all offseason, the other gets to go against rookie Max Mitchell who i liked coming out of college a lot but apparently hadnt impressed the jets enough to consider playing until it was out of absolute necessity

Mainejet

Practice Squad
Congratulations on your first win of the season. Yes, I'm mailing it in right now. Don't even get me into this I'm too pissed off to even discuss it.

You guys were simply more dominant in the trenches. Jets could not defend your running game. Max Mitchell is absolutely a weak point on our OL and his inexperience cost us. It was never the intention of the cs to put a 4th rounder out there on opening day. However, given that Duane Brown was unable to play that necessitated the need for Mitchell to start.

Be that as it may, we simply weren't good enough so enjoy your victory. You deserve it....

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Congratulations on your first win of the season. Yes, I'm mailing it in right now. Don't even get me into this I'm too pissed off to even discuss it.

You guys were simply more dominant in the trenches. Jets could not defend your running game. Max Mitchell is absolutely a weak point on our OL and his inexperience cost us. It was never the intention of the cs to put a 4th rounder out there on opening day. However, given that Duane Brown was unable to play that necessitated the need for Mitchell to start.

Be that as it may, we simply weren't good enough so enjoy your victory. You deserve it....
My guy calm the fuck down

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

Congrats on the upset.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
F5BFA0C5-65B2-4FC6-B9F9-7C779AB019A2.jpeg

Old Bay

Veteran

You should copy and paste this into a Word document. That way you can save some time rewriting this week after week this season. All you got to do is update the word 'first' in your first sentence.
R-A-V-E-N-S RAVENS! RAVENS! RAVENS!

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

So i should put the ravens on my teaser is what youre telling me?

Trap game. Flacco is elite!