• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Jets

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I thought Stephens would be cb3

i guess it somewhat depends on MP - if peters is ready to go then i think Stephens is probably DB5 but sharing snaps with Fuller and Hamilton depending on situation

if Peters isn't ready to go then Stephens steps into CB2 role on the outside, Fuller slides inside to nickel and then we see Hamilton and Pepe on a situational dime basis

i dont think we're gonna see a ton of Hamilton in week 1 tbh

redrum52

Hall of Famer
i guess it somewhat depends on MP - if peters is ready to go then i think Stephens is probably DB5 but sharing snaps with Fuller and Hamilton depending on situation

if Peters isn't ready to go then Stephens steps into CB2 role on the outside, Fuller slides inside to nickel and then we see Hamilton and Pepe on a situational dime basis

i dont think we're gonna see a ton of Hamilton in week 1 tbh
I know we plan on more zone but I don't wanna see these LBs on CJ.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
but tbf... not a bobby wagner away - glad in hindsight we didnt spend that money on him
I'm 99% sure you won't find a post with me saying we should sign him. I never got the hype here.

Now Zadarius... that wound was opened up again when I was reading some article about him.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
What do you mean he left practice? I’ve not seen anywhere that he left practice... just that he didn’t practice at all on Thursday...
Quote from Baltimore Sun, maybe im reading this wrong: "
"Ravens left tackle Ronnie Stanley missed practice Thursday with an ankle injury, his first absence since returning Monday"

I put emphasis on the "left" LOL.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Quote from Baltimore Sun, maybe im reading this wrong: "
"Ravens left tackle Ronnie Stanley missed practice Thursday with an ankle injury, his first absence since returning Monday"

Missed practice is very different to left practice

To me that just sounds like it’s part of his return to action and part of his recovery process

If he’d left practice that would make it seem like he might have aggravated the injury whereas this just sounds like an expected rest/recovery day

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Missed practice is very different to left practice

To me that just sounds like it’s part of his return to action and part of his recovery process

If he’d left practice that would make it seem like he might have aggravated the injury whereas this just sounds like an expected rest/recovery day
Yep. Im glad I was wrong. I was concerned.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Will be interested to see final injury designations. Imagine Stanley may be doubtful, Jones will be ruled out I'm sure, and then I imagine Dobbins and Peters will be questionable, with their status probably just being a huge ? into Sunday.

I would guess Marcus plays and Dobbins doesn't, but just a guess.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Will be interested to see final injury designations. Imagine Stanley may be doubtful, Jones will be ruled out I'm sure, and then I imagine Dobbins and Peters will be questionable, with their status probably just being a huge ? into Sunday.

I would guess Marcus plays and Dobbins doesn't, but just a guess.

tbh not even sure they'll bother putting a doubtful on stanley at this point - might just rule him out with Jones